Topic: 2022 Schedule is out!

Looks great!
Twenty one races....some are tentative...
And one has a date but no track
Maybe the new Ozark International Raceway...in Missouri???
Looks like a nice place, brand new....that maybe we need to "Break in" with one of our events???!!!
Track layout looks really nice....

Otherwise, schedule looks great...
Except, why isn't (...?...) on the schedule???!!
      I'm sure something must be missing...?

Anyways, sign up early to reserve your number!  (Its free to sign up).....
Although cost went up a bit to $1550 per race...oh well....at least it's going to a good cause....!

(Hopefully the Prelude won't blow up at the New Hampshire race coming up, otherwise its going to be a long winter swapping an engine in my snowy driveway...)

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

Re: 2022 Schedule is out!

Wish Heartland made the cut but such is.  Utah would have been neato too.  Not sure any other endurance series went to Utah in 2021 so maybe that track isn't into this type of racing anymore?

Yeah as an Arizona guy I’m sad that we didn’t make the schedule again… Utah would be a nice consolation also.

California races are apparently very busy so I guess we’ll drive to High Plains. Great track but it’s just so far to go…

Camper Van Someren wrote:

Yeah as an Arizona guy I’m sad that we didn’t make the schedule again… Utah would be a nice consolation also.

California races are apparently very busy so I guess we’ll drive to High Plains. Great track but it’s just so far to go…

We never failed to get accepted to a CA race between 2012-18, fwiw. If you build something odd, it gets in…

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)