1 (edited by maxwell63396 2021-12-30 09:45 AM)

Topic: 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Asking $1,150 or Best Offer

Hello Folks,
Got a 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 4WD Asking $1,150 or Best Offer.
Not sure if this would be a great Lemons Racer candidate since manufacturer Curb Weight is between 4,500-4,600 lbs.
although a Lemons Staffer did mention that a weight waiver could be a possibility
but it does have a manufacturer Towing Capability of about 5,000 lbs.

Below is a link to my Craigslist ad with pictures.
https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/ … 51924.html

Clean Title 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML 320.
Vehicle location is in 11219 Brooklyn, NY.
This vehicle is NOT in drivable condition due to sitting outside for 4 years.
(Will need to be towed)

The vehicle starts, runs and drives but To be Road worthy again the following needs to be done to my knowledge
-brake rotors
-brake pads
-repair/replace broken brake fluid line (leak in the area of the rear differential).
-repair/replace broken fuel line (leak in the area of the fuel tank).

Exterior issues:
-Pretty much every body panel has surface rust.
-Vehicle was recently side swiped and FRONT Passenger side of bumper support is bent.
(From what I see if the bumper support is straightened then the bumper should fit back in place)
-Has a missing Passenger side Turn signal marker light.
(A new one on JEGS website is about $20)

Interior issues:
-75% of Rear seats are stuck in a folded position the other 25% of the Rear seats are fine.
Overall the vehicle can carry 3 people in its current condition.
-Vehicle has only one key and the vehicle can only be locked/unlocked using a key.
The keyless remote does not work.
-Rear wiper does not work.
-Has a Pioneer DVD/CD/MP3 single din unit that was working fine until now,
it randomly shuts down and reboots. (Pioneer Wire harness might have a bad connection)

Overall the Leather Interior is in great shape and condition for its age no rips.
The wheels and tires are in pretty good condition.
I bought General Grabber HTS tires back in 2017 and only used them for a year.
Tires should last another year or two.

Kelly Blue Book value is between $1,600 and $5,000.
That being said there is room to repair and sell for profit if you are mechanically inclined and can do the work yourself.

*Please understand you are buying a used vehicle that's been sitting outside for 4 years.
This is a "AS IS, WHERE IS SALE".
SELLER NOT responsible for any problems with the vehicle that weren't mentioned in the description.
I tried my best to give as many details as possible at the top of my head.

2001 Mercedes-Benz M Class ML320
VIN: 4JGAB54EX1A261919
Condition: Needs Work
Cylinders: 6 Cylinders
Drive: 4WD
Fuel: Gas
Odometer: 158041
Paint color: Black
Title status: Clean
Transmission: Automatic
Type: SUV