Topic: NJMP Logistic Questions

My team ran NJMP last year and had a great time.  I'm running the event this year with a new team and since I didn't handle some of the logistics last time I have a couple of questions.  I'm hoping you guys can help.

1.  When we pay the $50 camping fee during the Lemons registration process what does that do?  Does it reserve us a camping spot?  Just wondering if I need to reserves one through the track since we'll have an RV and need a power hook-up.

2.  What time can we get in on Thursday?  We are having the RV delivered, and if it's a 7:00PM entry like the website states, that might be a problem.

TIA!

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Re: NJMP Logistic Questions

I can't answer the camping question, I can answer the entry. Historically they've sometimes let people in early, sometimes not, depends on if the track is in use that day or not. However there is plenty of space to line up at the gate and they'll happily let you into the restaurant, karting, etc while you wait.

I have to imagine they'll work with you on an RV delivery. Give the track a call and ask where the RV can be dropped off if they're going to get there before you.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

I think that you have to pay the track for a power hook up when you arrive.  It's crazy how every track that we run at with Lemons has so many different ways of doing things.  (garages, camping, practice, electric, etc)

"We Got Screwed" NHMS 2017, 4th NHMS 2020,  4th NJMP 2021,
"Judges Choice" NHMS 2021,10th NJMP 2022, 3rd Thompson 2022
#847 Batmobile  aka-"Beulah"  search Squidrope Racing on Facebook

Thanks for the responses everyone.

We called and they do present some logistical issues.  The $50 Lemons camping fee does cover Fri-Sat, but we have to leave by 7:00 on Sunday.  Power is paid for at the gate like Squidrope stated.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!