Topic: Rust Belt GP '22 (Gingerman) Entry List & Tech Times

I'm sad to miss this one, but you're in good hands with Judges Brett, Aaron, and Mental. Lemons' firsts: VOLGA (ie "Lemons Worst-Kept Secret") and a Chevy-powered C3 'Vette (has been built for years, allegedly). Also, the first SD1 to race in the Midwest and the returns of the Tempo, the Cadillac XLR, and the Ranger-powered MGB-GT that rolled at a hill climb. Zero Miatas at this race and more Subarus/Mitsubishis than BMWs. Good job, Midwest! [Higher-Res version here, Excel version here]

https://i.imgur.com/pQv81RL.jpg

Tech Times assignments are on the event page and also can be found here.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Rust Belt GP '22 (Gingerman) Entry List & Tech Times

Any word on the gate/check-in time for Thursday?

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

I found out this morning that I have a last minute crew addition to the Rust Belt. How do I get him added?

RTJonesPE wrote:

I found out this morning that I have a last minute crew addition to the Rust Belt. How do I get him added?

Email the people listed here and beg for forgiveness for being late big_smile
https://24hoursoflemons.com/contact/

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

Wow, Boneyard Butchers (Saturn Sky/Chevy Colorado mashup) came back.  That should be an interesting BS inspection...

Semi-Sentient Centenarians
1996 Buick Century - we upgraded our crappy GM sedan with parts from a crappy GM minivan.
"It's got a van motor, a 220 cubic inch plant, it's got van tires, van suspension, van shocks. It's a model with the catalytic converters ripped out so
     it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it a racecar or what?" - Blues Brothers, Probably