Topic: High Plains Drifter! Who’s excited?

We have a bitter sweet feeling about the full 24… driving at night is amazing, but no Saturday night party. Done early on Sunday but have to wait til noon on Saturday.  We’re looking forward to it! Who is going??

Re: High Plains Drifter! Who’s excited?

I just joined up with a team today to help wrench.  I'm not big on driving the 24 hour race but I enjoy being out there.

1975 Chevy LUV.  1 Corinthians 13:7
1999 Chevy Blazer

Definitely looking forward to the race! 

Last year us and a couple of other teams put out potluck things on Friday night and I plan to do so again this time.  A Friday potluck doesn't elicit the same vibe as the regular mid-race shindig but could still be fun if there is participation. 

We'll be there in our angry purple Miata and rough E46 in carports 4 and 5.  Right now we have four new-to-Lemons drivers between the two cars which should make for a good time.

We'll be back with our dazzle lemans.

We're very excited about it! We'll be back with our yellow Miata with the active LED number/status door boards and the RGB LEDs following all of the car's edges.

https://www.keacher.com/files/dir11/miata-at-dusk-sept21v2.jpg

Jeff

Turbo-Encabulators -- 1999 Mazda Miata -- Winner overall, BFE GP '22, runner-up a bunch of times

looking like I'll be driving out from CA/Bay Area with an empty open trailer!  If you are in-need of transport of your junk or next 'rust-free' Cali project, send a message.  Note - this is only TO Denver!  trailer stays in Denver and will be returning without.

-WesB