Topic: Team MoFoCo is looking for 1-2 team members for HPR 24 September 10/11

We are a Minneapolis based team coming up a bit lighter than I would like to see for running the 24 at HPR. In our perfect world we have a team of 6 drivers splitting costs and taking 2 ~ 2 hour stints each, and enough support to allow for some semblance of a sleep schedule. Between life and the economy, we are two team members short for this race. I am dreading the idea of running with only 4 team members. 

The team takes endurance racing seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We organize well and prioritize car prep ahead of the race. We are all at various stages of our amateur endurance racing skill development. If your goal is to lay down the fastest single lap, and the world is out to sabotage you, we are the wrong team for you. The team continues to grow, and become more distributed across the midwest with a goal of running 6 - 8 races per year. We are accessible, approachable, and welcoming of new team members who show up willing to learn and contribute. We've had drivers as young as 17 and as old as 72 join us and have fun doing it.

The car is a 2002 Ford Focus SVT that is a fairly well sorted out car with a few creative solutions in an attempt to get more longevity and some semblance of being a Class B contender. We have a history of finishing class mid-pack in Class B and flirting with greatness. We are fresh off of back to back Class C Lucky Dog wins at BIR, and a of 13th overall finish at Joliet. We are not the fastest class B car, but when we run clean and the car runs reliably, we are in the mix enough to keep things interesting. Every race feeds into learnings for the next one, and the car keeps getting better.

If you are interested in joining us as an Arrive and Drive, DM a bit about you and your race experience. We will make a decision by 8/27 on who we add as drivers. Be ready to drop $900 on the seat for the weekend. 

If you are interested in joining our team we are open to any level of experience. We will give you a role that aligns well to your current skills, experience, and goals. DM me and tell me more about you. A 2nd car build is also in the works, so there will be plenty to do.

Re: Team MoFoCo is looking for 1-2 team members for HPR 24 September 10/11

Thanks all that responded. We’ve filled out our roster for drivers. We can’t take everyone, wish we could. Stop by our paddock and say hi.

Anyone else looking to dip your toes into the water as crew we would welcome, or anyone in Minneapolis area looking for a beer in the future to chat, please do reach out.

See all y’all soon.