Topic: Entry List & Tech Times for Yokohama Button Turrible '22

454 El Camino vs. Straight-Six Ranchero!

Also, a whole lot of great rookie teams and the most mind-boggling three-car team I've seen in a long time (Hyundai Elantra, Pontiac Fiero, BMW 630). No Eyesore? No Eyesore. Go forth and dominate. (Excel version here, better resolution image here)

https://i.imgur.com/oxwMns1.jpg

Tech Times are on the event page and also here directly.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

Re: Entry List & Tech Times for Yokohama Button Turrible '22

Do you know who the judges are yett, and their bribe preferences?

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

3 (edited by Klayfish 2022-09-22 12:42 PM)

rb92673 wrote:

Do you know who the judges are yett, and their bribe preferences?

Shawn Rodgers, Kristin Hembree and myself.  For those west coasters who don't know me, my name is Steve Klayman.  I've been in Lemons 11 seasons, all on the east coast with 3 Pedal Mafia.

Bribes?  Surprise me.  One thing I will tell you about me is that I don't drink alcohol.  Messed up, I know, but I abused my body plenty in 80s and 90s, so I'm straight arrow now.  I'm sure the rest of the Lemons crew likes a drink, so I am NOT saying not to bring cool drinks.  Looking forward to seeing all of you!!

Oh, and my lovely wife Jenn will be in HQ so say hello to her.

Three Pedal Mafia

Jack of all trades (???) Lemons staff

Thanks.  It will be good to meet you Steve.  Did they tell you it will be hot, dry and dusty?

Robb

Team whatever_racecar #745 Volvo wagon

rb92673 wrote:

Thanks.  It will be good to meet you Steve.  Did they tell you it will be hot, dry and dusty?

Robb

LOLOL, we don't tell anyone about Buttonwillow. Even if we did, you have experience it to understand.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com