Topic: Roll Call for Gingerman 2: Midwest Boogaloo

I get to make the pot luck post AND the roll call post? Yinz are slackin.

Liha zakonnykh ukrayinskykh biznesmeniv.
Ford Pinto Wagon 1972 roku – heroyichne vypravlennya, Memorial Toni Svona 2019 roku
Subaru Outback Sport 2007 - rehionalna premiya, NHMS 2020 - OnlyLamms.com
"My vzyaly zelenyy i kartatyy, ale vse mizh tsym bulo dosyt skhematychno."

Re: Roll Call for Gingerman 2: Midwest Boogaloo

I'll be there!

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

Freeze Farms will be there with our #84 Otterzone S10 (4.3, 5spd, and SO MUCH understeer) along with our new addition….the official car of 1990’s Assistant Branch Managers everywhere…..a 92 Accord #309 (4cyl, Auto, and our first crack at the Yokohama Road Mangler drawing).

Cant wait, good luck everyone

2021 Gingerman-I:  IOE (Strickland Propane)
2021 Gingerman-II:  20 seconds of footage on the wrap-up!
95 Chevy S-10

Team Sucker Punch will be there with the Lemons Vette....beer..and cheese curds!

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

5 (edited by phyveaux 2022-10-02 06:47 PM)

Heads You Win Tails We Lose will be back with the IOE winning 94 Mark VIII. Bringing a new 18 year old female rookie driver. wink

IOE Fall Gingerman 2018 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

6 (edited by chadadams59 2022-10-04 05:54 AM)

The Fairlane will be there...and we might finish!

Fireball Racing - ‘67 Ford Fairlane and ‘73 Saab Sonett

I've lost a lot, but the Fairlane finally won an IoE.

Rad Lobster will of course be there.

I'll be there, direct from California, for race #16 of this season of trying to do every race on the schedule.

phyveaux wrote:

Heads You Win Tails We Lose will be back with the IOE winning 94 Mark VIII. Bringing a new 18 year old female rookie driver. wink

Are you really in Sunbury? We're on the other side of Columbus. I'll be at Gingerman with another team, our Merkur won't be making the trip because of "too much Merkur stuff to fix" after NCM.

1989 Merkur XR4Ti: Project Merkur Space Program - Wins: Class C - Colonel and the Sinkhole 2023 | "Heroic Fix" The Pitt Maneuver 2023 | "Halloween Meets Gasoline" The Pitt Maneuver 2022
1980 Dodge Challenger: Most Extreme eLemonAtion Challenger (Rust Belt Ramble 2021 Dishonorable Mention)

KeiCarMike wrote:
phyveaux wrote:

Are you really in Sunbury? We're on the other side of Columbus. I'll be at Gingerman with another team, our Merkur won't be making the trip because of "too much Merkur stuff to fix" after NCM.

Yep. About ten minutes north of Sunbury.

IOE Fall Gingerman 2018 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

11 (edited by Sir Thomas Crapper 2022-10-05 12:26 PM)

Silent But Deadly Racing- Space Pants Division will be there,

-If the racing Gods favor us.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!