Topic: Question about car value

I've found a Fox Mustang that's inside a collapsed garage in the bush in Northern Ontario....there's no salvage value because nobody wants to go up there to get it, so I can have it for free if I'll take it off the property...roof is obviously crunched and it apparently hasn't run in seven or eight years.....is it's value zero? Is there a standard starting value for an abandoned/bongoed 89 Mustang? Just wondering if I should do the stupid thing and go up there and get it......how about it Judge Martin?

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

Re: Question about car value

Go get it.  Free cars are not uncommon.  Take pictures of it as it's coming out of the barn.  Fox mustangs are cheap cars.  No one will have a problem believing you got a flat one for free.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

Re: Question about car value

Just get some photos documenting the collapsed barn and the overall wretched condition of the car. Then be sure to document the parts you buy for it (that is, receipts, screenshots of eBay stuff, etc). If it has headers, fat aftermarket swaybars, stuff like that, get "before" photos next to the barn showing that stuff was on it when you got it.