Topic: Congrats Wartburg team.. It was great being your neighbors.

The Flying Clown Malt Liquor team ws honored to have been looking out the back porch at the Wartburg team, who never gave up, and from our vantage point, never got down or discouraged.  We also had the opprtunity to watch the Heroic Build prize winners from out front porch, and that was pretty frickin awesome with a 3 person team having done what they did.

I hope nothing was broken with the weight of the prize!  Awesome trophy.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Re: Congrats Wartburg team.. It was great being your neighbors.

Thanks, It was great to be your neighbor for the weekend too.  We had a good time and you guys looked like you were having nothing but fun as well.

Jim - 3 Pedal Mafia
Dustbuster AWD Civic WagoVan
SeaSprite/S10 a.k.a. "The Boat"

Indeed thank you for being good neighbors and putting up with us.  We thrashed late, and drank later so I hope we weren't a nuisance. 

Sooner or later we'll find your scraper...sorry about that, organization of tools is not our strong suit.

There was soooo much awesome going on all around us in the pits, couldn't have asked for anything better.

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

You can get it back to me next time I see you.  I think it's around 22 years old.  Older than some of the drivers at the race.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!