Topic: In Lamest Day, is there a break for People's Curse, and how long?

Thanks

BARBIE MUST WIN Racing!
BMW 6 Series ... "All Bitched Out!"

Re: In Lamest Day, is there a break for People's Curse, and how long?

According to the event calender the curse is at midnight, and the break will probably be an hour.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Thanks, any confirmation on this?  We're trying to see how much time we gat to nurse any wounds

BARBIE MUST WIN Racing!
BMW 6 Series ... "All Bitched Out!"

Somewhere else, I heard that there is no "break," they keep the cars on course.  They just do the curse and if you are on track at the time and wanted to see it, you are SOL.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

I am sure someone will record it anyways wink

Team Magnum PI ness  #357  -

106th place at Nelson Ledges - The Lamest Days
-oil pressure failure leading to engine failure

MagnumPI wrote:

I am sure someone will record it anyways wink

Yeah, but there is nothing like feeling the ground shake when a 3000# car is dropped 20' from the jaws of an excavator.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

I have yet to see that first hand - but it sure looks awesome on tape

Team Magnum PI ness  #357  -

106th place at Nelson Ledges - The Lamest Days
-oil pressure failure leading to engine failure

Hmm maybe we will have to draw straws to see it, unless we are it...Then of course we'll be standing by with Bondo, Spray Foam, and Duct Tape.

At Toledo last year they kept the race running.  I was driving so I missed the seeing the curse.

I think a night curse will be a first.

Spud

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

MagnumPI wrote:

I have yet to see that first hand - but it sure looks awesome on tape

Who uses tape still?

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

No, there is no scheduled break. If you're on track you'll have to watch it on YouTube later. I had to do that myself at Reno.

Hmm night curse.. Somehow I can see the curse involving fire...

I strongly suggest to those that want to see the curse at NL, to do so.  It is indeed truely amazing!  You will never see anything like it...ever again!  Just pull into the pits and watch the entire proceedings.  Take your time and take plenty of video and photos.  Then feel free and have a late night dinner with your team!  smile

We are the people your parents warned you about.

Tajracing45 wrote:

I strongly suggest to those that want to see the curse at NL, to do so.  It is indeed truely amazing!  You will never see anything like it...ever again!  Just pull into the pits and watch the entire proceedings.  Take your time and take plenty of video and photos.  Then feel free and have a late night dinner with your team!  smile

take a nap while you're at it, don't want to get too tired while you're out there do you?

eljefe17 wrote:
Tajracing45 wrote:

take a nap while you're at it, don't want to get too tired while you're out there do you?

Monster ENERGY!!!

But yes... Night curse with a good 'ol Texas Bondfire coule be quite entertaining...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

Yes, I strongly urge anyone to just pull over and take a nap in the pits as well...  The vrooming you hear going by you will be our little car puttering around catching up to you!  wink

We are the people your parents warned you about.

Tajracing45 wrote:

Yes, I strongly urge anyone to just pull over and take a nap in the pits as well...  The vrooming you hear going by you will be our little car puttering around catching up to you!  wink

At least you're ambitious...

Sons of STIG