Topic: Want a Get Out of Jail Free pass at Fernley?

Bring me a Dreidel.

Any team that hands me a Dreidel next weekend BEFORE the race starts gets one "Get Out of Jail Free" pass.

Just ONE. Meaning you get to go right back on track after going four wheels off/passing under yellow/metal on metal/general moronitude exactly ONCE. This is not an all day pass. Trying to use your Get Out of Jail Free pass more than once will result in spending all day under Lemons Judicial Supervision.

This also means that whatever team hands me a dreidel first gets the Get Out of Jail Free pass. The second team to hand me a Dreidel will most likely get a penalty.

For you uber-goys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreidel

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: Want a Get Out of Jail Free pass at Fernley?

As the Catholic judge, I'm offering the same deal to the team that brings me the most blinged-out rosary!

hahahaha. will you pray for them Murilee? my son just got baptized today! his new one is pretty blinged out >_>

MurileeMartin wrote:

As the Catholic judge, I'm offering the same deal to the team that brings me the most blinged-out rosary!

What?

Check your email

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Serj wrote:

hahahaha. will you pray for them Murilee?

Stations Of The Cross, my son. With emphasis on the Scourgings.

Actually, we'll be saving the Catholic punishments for New Orleans.

"write 50 'Our Fathers' on the hood and 10 'Hail Marys' on the Fender, then Bless the Engine with 12yr old Scotch and you may go My Son" ??

(because dumping out good scotch would definitely be punishment)

Wonder if we get immunity... got an ex-nun on our team!

John

"Age only matters if you're a cheese."  Helen Hayes

professional.dreamer wrote:

John

In Reno, you'd be better off having an ex-blackjack dealer on your team. New Orleans is where ex-nuns get immunity.

Can we get back to Dreidels?

professional.dreamer wrote:

John

In that case, I hope you're racing one of these!

http://imcdb.org/images/025/425.jpg

The Homer: Powerful like a gorilla, yet soft and yielding like a Nerf ball.

I would like to be racing one of those

*packs a dreidel & rosary (in separate bags of course) for the Louisiana trip, just in case*

E30's should all go up in flames...

SRSBSNS wrote:

*packs a dreidel & rosary (in separate bags of course) for the Louisiana trip, just in case*

Good man.

Apparently a team with a guy named "Sean" is bringing a Dreidel. Sean sounds Irish to me.

I have my suspicions.