Topic: Video of car smashing into the Q45 at MSR

I can't remember who I was talking to at Nelson Ledges this weekend, it was all kind of a blur.  They fessed up that they were one of the teams (there were multiple - no hard feelings) that made some good contact with our passenger side down in Houston.  Its kind of funny because none of our drivers remember getting nudged all though the evidence on the car is sure there.  We would love to see the video to add to our collection of "race" footage.  For that matter if anyone has any other good footage of us, like when I blew the radiator this weekend, Kevin blew the motor, or Steve gave a reflector a love tap as the rear end stepped out a bit headed into the main straight, we would appreciate it as it may be the last race the Q will make it, shopping for the new car began at 5pm Saturday when we decided to rip off drivers bands and start drinking.

"I'm from Shanty Town"
1991 Infiniti Q45a - Half Assed Safety Fast, Team Lamest Mess Racing
1971 Poorsche 914 - Lowbrau Racing

Re: Video of car smashing into the Q45 at MSR

Aw, that's sad to hear!  There's something, though I can't exactly say what, I've liked about the Q-ship.

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching

Re: Video of car smashing into the Q45 at MSR

I'll take a look.  I've got the first 2 hours of the race in HD.

Do you know approximately when your interesting events happened?

Car to Pit telemetry (OBD2, GPS, and analog inputs) with little more than a phone, router, and laptop.  It's not MacGuyver, it's WifiLapper (forum | facebook)