Topic: In-Car from #65 Celica (Toyota/UC Team Dai Mondai I)

Here's part of my session from in-car.  There was some really good driving going on by 95% of the people out there!  (And then there was that other 5%...  LOL)

Enjoy!

http://www.vimeo.com/7098234

- Anthony Magagnoli
2012 NASA SpecE30 National Champion

DriveFasterNow.com

Re: In-Car from #65 Celica (Toyota/UC Team Dai Mondai I)

Not bad driving... You're lines could be a bit better but it seems as though you were driving pretty conservative.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

While I was being conservative, please indulge me on where you think I could improve.  If you go to the following link, you can see another video of mine from August where I actually get to take "my line" without traffic...  I'm open to suggestions!
http://anthonymagagnoliracing.blogspot. … edges.html

- Anthony Magagnoli

DriveFasterNow.com

just watched and wow...nice drive.  you finally catch and pass us about 23:00.  i'm proud to say it takes you half a lap.  we were really trying to run conservative on sat.  even though we did manage to save the car, we couldn't avoid penalties.  still managed to have a ton of fun but wish our finish had been determined more on the track and less in the penalty box.

eurautodave wrote:

just watched and wow...nice drive.  you finally catch and pass us about 23:00.  i'm proud to say it takes you half a lap.  we were really trying to run conservative on sat.  even though we did manage to save the car, we couldn't avoid penalties.  still managed to have a ton of fun but wish our finish had been determined more on the track and less in the penalty box.

Cool man.  I hear that.  What car?

- Anthony Magagnoli

DriveFasterNow.com

what are you doing on your computer at 6:30 on a fri pm???  i thought you could figure the car by the hint.   #128 integra race chic.  go to illconceivedmotion.com

Oh yeah!  LOL.  Sorry I didn't go back into the video to check cause I was still at work.  I met you guys at Mid-Ohio in August at the BMWCCA DE, if you remember that.  You guys have always been pretty quick!

- Anthony Magagnoli

DriveFasterNow.com

Nice drive Ant'.... You had a surprising amount of free track in there!

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.

I went up against one of you guys in that Celica on Saturday. it was a load of fun and i'd love to see video if you have it

Chris (#24 Buick)

Chris, Other than that clip, I've got about 30 minutes before it, and then a couple of other  drivers' sessions on our multi-cam system.  If you tell me about what time it was, I'll check to see if we've got the vid.  Don't get your hopes up, though = \

- Anthony Magagnoli

DriveFasterNow.com

Z3SpdDmn wrote:

Chris, Other than that clip, I've got about 30 minutes before it, and then a couple of other  drivers' sessions on our multi-cam system.  If you tell me about what time it was, I'll check to see if we've got the vid.  Don't get your hopes up, though = \

Most of the rest of the video didn't work. We got Arvan's and his off, and that's about it.

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.