Topic: Lemons Team Needs Your Vote

Big Sausage Pizza Delivery 24 Hours of Lemons race team (somehow) got accepted into the final portion of the Shell V-Power "Show Your Passion" contest.  They need your vote to win a years worth of free gas (which they plan on using at a multitude of Lemons race tracks).  You can vote once a day and each time you vote you have a chance to win a $50 gas card.  Not too shabby.

Go to www.shell.us/fuelmypassion and vote for the Orange Baja Bug (a racecar they used in the Beetleball Rally) in the "Other Premium Rides" section.

Re: Lemons Team Needs Your Vote

Done.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

ditto.

done, so if you win its cool if we start siphoning the gas out of your tank right. wink

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

done. +1 on tank siphoning. tell'em to just bring a tanker to the Lemons events and you'll take your 1 year of gas out on 23 weekends of the next year tongue

Done.  Good luck.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

BoB wrote:

done, so if you win its cool if we start siphoning the gas out of your tank right. wink

X2...and done.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Sounds good, I'll see what I can do to get the tanker.  smile  You can vote once everyday till November 3rd.  Thanks for your votes!

Vote early, vote often - ACORN's orders!

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

Nice buggy!

Done.

1985 528e Near Orbital Space Monkeys-GONE to orbit
1989 Rustang- "It's not like it's totally undriveable..."
"We came in pieces. We left in more..."

done

Done.  Good luck

that's my second time voting smile

almost exactly the same time yesterday too, lol, hope they don't think I'm a macro script

Serj wrote:

that's my second time voting smile

almost exactly the same time yesterday too, lol, hope they don't think I'm a macro script

Ditto.  Maybe one of us will win.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Done...

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

One of our voters won $50!  Jessica from Berkeley, CA. picked up an easy $50 for voting for our orange Baja Bug.  So keep it up, daily till Nov 3rd.  Thanks for the votes.  You might be next.

i missed last nite, oh well, you're covered tonight

done