1 (edited by Serj 2009-10-22 08:50 PM)

Topic: #42 Split-View Nelson Ledges Opening Laps

My bro managed to finally get a decent sync on the 2 cams in the #42 Peg Leg Rum Runners P71. Kinda funny watching when their first driver discovers the chicane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvMEAu26yC8

EDIT:

Parts 2 and 3 are up now, check'em out!

P2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3Se7SCZdc
P3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpe6_LFBEhY

Re: #42 Split-View Nelson Ledges Opening Laps

I love how he takes off his gloves during the parade laps. Good thing he left a football field between him and the next car.

I love the chicane at speed. Track situational awareness!  How many cones did he hit?

1985 528e Near Orbital Space Monkeys-GONE to orbit
1989 Rustang- "It's not like it's totally undriveable..."
"We came in pieces. We left in more..."

Was that thing an automatic?

ninetyfourintegra wrote:

uh, yeah. what did you expect in a stock police interceptor? an engine swap and a 5-speed? tongue

Just added Parts 2 & 3 to the OP:

for those who can't scroll:

P2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3Se7SCZdc
P3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpe6_LFBEhY

6 (edited by hrlyTCH 2009-10-23 08:08 AM)

Serj wrote:
ninetyfourintegra wrote:

uh, yeah. what did you expect in a stock police interceptor? an engine swap and a 5-speed? tongue

c'mon now serj no need to play that game with the guy im sure he asked b/c the policecar/theme vic that got people curse at one of the past races had 5spd dunno bout an engine swat though. funny thing is the car went even faster after they excavated the doors, hood, and trunk off of it. nice lil bit of weight reduction.

guess we could just do that to the 42 car since a former team member would like us to remove the advertising of his website from the car especially since that hood vinyl got defac......err stenciled over pretty good. speaking of the hood reminds me i gotta replace the radiator in that thing. musta blown on the last lap or something. discovered it during winterizing the engine.

coming soon is a fourth segment of the opening laps

p.s. no offense to ninetyfourintegra but watch the in-car part of the split screen a lil bit more just simple fyi nothing meant by it i know it is simple oversight. almost made the same mistake watching another teams in-car so it's all good

cheers man  cool

hrlyTCH wrote:

c'mon now serj no need to play that game with the guy im sure he asked b/c the policecar/theme vic that got people curse at one of the past races had 5spd dunno bout an engine swat though. funny thing is the car went even faster after they excavated the doors, hood, and trunk off of it. nice lil bit of weight reduction.

guess we could just do that to the 42 car since a former team member would like us to remove the advertising of his website from the car especially since that hood vinyl got defac......err stenciled over pretty good. speaking of the hood reminds me i gotta replace the radiator in that thing. musta blown on the last lap or something. discovered it during winterizing the engine.

coming soon is a fourth segment of the opening laps

p.s. no offense to ninetyfourintegra but watch the in-car part of the split screen a lil bit more just simple fyi nothing meant by it i know it is simple oversight. almost made the same mistake watching another teams in-car so it's all good

cheers man

e.e. cummings on meth or the Micro Machines/Fed Ex dude?  You decide!

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching

8 (edited by hrlyTCH 2009-10-23 01:14 PM)

Rockford Brodie wrote:

i laughed pretty hard when i read that then i had a "WTF" moment an realized i dont know what ur talking about or what you mean. sorry guy!  i assume the you are referring to the name of the team that had trans swapped crown vic that got people's curse then again im sure im wrong on that account also. anyways....

lol oh well

peace out

hrlyTCH wrote:
Rockford Brodie wrote:

i laughed pretty hard when i read that then i had a "WTF" moment an realized i dont know what ur talking about or what you mean. sorry guy!  i assume the you are referring to the name of the team that had trans swapped crown vic that got people's curse then again im sure im wrong on that account also. anyways....

lol oh well

peace out

Bro. He's talking about your extreme run-on sentence work on the previous post AKA the Micro-Machine guy (very fast talker with no breaths between sentences often seen advertising those little toys)

trust me Rockford, hrlyTCH's the complete opposite in person. kind of funny really. he just sucks at this internet conversation/typing thing.

Yeah, I just felt the need to bust your balls a little about your typing style, but I omitted one of these guys wink  With my luck I'll find out you were constantly bullied by shift keys in high school and then I'll feel like a real asshole.

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching

Rockford Brodie wrote:

Yeah, I just felt the need to bust your balls a little about your typing style, but I omitted one of these guys wink  With my luck I'll find out you were constantly bullied by shift keys in high school and then I'll feel like a real asshole.

yeah, sounds about right.

having a required typing class with an anal retentive teacher for punctuation marks also doesn't help much either.

besides that some of the of the posts i make are usually bout when i'm at work so cutting time down on typing is basically essential

serj will verify i are slow wit teh typing

psh. I bullied you too! tongue

...grandma!