Topic: Lost Our First Driver

We just got our first driver withdrawal. The thing that impressed us most was that Ron even thad a real driving suit. It was one of those really expensive 3-layer suckers that cost more than the limit on my Visa card.

None of it worked out though. We knew we had a problem with Ron when the check didn’t arrive. We didn’t pressure him for the money since we didn’t really need it right away.

The real problem was that Ron’s friends in the Porsche Club found out what he was going to do. Porsche people don’t think highly of Camaros. A piece of shit Camaro isn’t exactly the sort of car that Porsche club members aspire to. Remember, Porsche Club of America has an image to protect. Ron won’t talk about it but I think they threatened to burn his PCA membership card if he drove our Camaro.

Intervention Motorsports
http://www.racecars360.com/Intervention … _Here.html

Re: Lost Our First Driver

If true, that's truly pathetic.

I had a GT3 owner as one of my drivers in NL and he had a BLAST.

Mod Squad Racing
http://twosrus.com

I own a Porsche, I am am member of the Porsche Club, I am the tech chief for our local chapter, and I think that's a load of shit.  I had more fun with my piece of crap celica on track than I have ever had on track with the 911.  A lot of it has to do with the fact that the car cost less than a set of brake pads, but a lot of it has to do with the people that I met in the paddock.  There are a lot of Porsche people that need to get the hell over themselves.  It's a car after all, no more, no less.  A great one, but still a car.  Tell your driver to get his balls out of his friends pocket, and go.  He will have a great time, perhaps he will realize that he should sell the 911 to do more crap can racing.  Know anyone that needs a 91 911 c4?

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

4 (edited by ecugrad 2009-10-25 01:04 PM)

http://flabbergastedly.com/wp-content/uploads/Chatbilleder/drama%20LAMA.jpg

Fall South 09- 23rd place
Southern Discomfort '10 Magnum PU- 5th place
Spring South '10- 1st...... LOSER!

dramallama lol

ribbie78 wrote:

dramallama lol

Ha-ha-ha! Made milk come out my nose. (Well, actually it was breakfast scotch)

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

I love it.

Richard Newton
Intervention Motorsports