Topic: Too Cute Panda Racing theme candidate

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Smart-19 … 20ade31f5d

with rally breeding and sports suspension this would be a Panda Bear Go-Cart

Re: Too Cute Panda Racing theme candidate

Well that's kinda cool but since it's a 1991 you would not be able to drive it on the street at all. Not to mention I suspect the reserve is a tad over the current $449 price :-).

Solracer wrote:

... since it's a 1991 you would not be able to drive it on the street at all....

???

RoadRunner wrote:
Solracer wrote:

... since it's a 1991 you would not be able to drive it on the street at all....

???

uh yeah............mmmmhkay

btw that thing pretty cool as compared to SMART car...... if i had to choose between a smart car and that i'd go with that (suzuki).

hrlyTCH wrote:
RoadRunner wrote:
Solracer wrote:

???

Glad it's not just me.

RoadRunner wrote:
hrlyTCH wrote:
RoadRunner wrote:

???

Glad it's not just me.

I think he's talking about EPA import restrictions on cars less than 25 years old.  In other words, the car could be imported for racing use, show-and-display, etc., but it would not be issued a title that would allow you to plate it*.

*Legally.  Of course, we all know that Lemons racers follow every rule and would never put a plate from another car on their freshly-imported-from-Canada kei car.  Never.

Enjoy every sandwich.

Ahh, thanks. I looked it up and, yikes, it looks like more trouble than it's worth.

yeah i didn't read that far into the listing to see it was in canada lol. his other vehicles looked very euro too : )

I like going to ebay UK or any other one you can understand their language and search for cars that are 25 yrs old or older. Importing isn't that much of a hassle. We brought a 69' rhd mini over from england for $800 shipped to baltimore. It's cheaper if they can drive it into the crate/drive it out when it's here.

Good defender 90's and 110's are just about ready to bring over : )