Topic: Lucky Lido's oh K transport service

Alright lets seriously consider this ....

I could possibly drive the K back to TX after BFE, we are driving it up there, saves a flight...
Then drive it out to Buttonwillow, race it, drive it to the Bay area, hand over to. Chris O for the Ridge, retrieve and bring it to T-hill, race it, drive it to CMP, race it, drive it to Houston and pass it on......

This plan is ripe with the possibility of numerous and catastrophic failures, but if I could get....

Financial support for fuel, entry fees, parts, therapy and such
  Teams for Button, T-hill, and CMP
  And general help from everyone at or between all these locals .....

I might be talked into it.

What about Houston to NH and NH to RA and RA to chuckwalla? Is any of that sorted??

51 time Loser.

Re: Lucky Lido's oh K transport service

I'd say skip CMP. The K has already been there this year, and that'll give you & Escape Velocity Racing more time to get it to MSRH and start mounting more lights on it.
I can chip in a little bit of funds, and will discuss with work whether T-hill would be do-able.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

I'm liking where this thread is headed. I will kick in some $ of course.

You may not have to bring it to the Bay Area if Chris has any room on his trailers since we will all be at Buttonwillow.

I would say with all this driving after races, you better have the back of the wagon full of spares. Especially after Buttonwillow. Where it will probably be car killingly hot.

Yeah, it's already going to be tight with 2 weeks between Thunderhill and MSR, which is a full 24. I'd be willing to throw gas money at you if you're bringing it to Houston.

Alex, from Sputnik needs to be included in this conversation.  He's on the trail.

This may happen:

K it Forward:

March: CMP NSF
April: Monticello, Gingerman Sputnic // NMF cabinboy
May: ECR  Tetanus
June: BFEGP at HPR, 4 weeks to get it to Buttonwillow  Brandon // OPEN

July: the Ridge  // Chris 0 & W-34  Drive across the USA - visiting Lemons teams HQ's & Photo whoring

Aug: NJMP // ALEX Drive across the USA - visiting Lemons teams HQ's & Photo whoring

Sept: Thunderhill, then 2 weeks to get to Houston  ALEX // EVR SpaceFrank

Oct: nap.
Nov: Road America  Maverick74
Dec: Season-ender at Chuckwalla  SPANK

This space for rent.

SpaceFrank wrote:

Yeah, it's already going to be tight with 2 weeks between Thunderhill and MSR, which is a full 24. I'd be willing to throw gas money at you if you're bringing it to Houston.

Are you sure that MSR Houston in September is a full 24-hour?  The schedule linked on the "events & results" page makes it look like a conventional Saturday/Sunday daytime race.

Team Co-Craptain, Los Cerdos Voladores
Plymouth Neon
Yeah, we're horrible...but we're LEAST Horrible

It is a true 24.

This space for rent.

There was a rumor floating around for a while, but they made the official announcement at ECR.

I want to see it at Buttonwillow! Problem is, I can't offer anything more than "general help" as you put it. Time is tight and $ likewise so I can't commit to driving it. I think I could stash it in Phoenix, if for some odd reason the relay race pointed it this way either this spring or leading up to Chuckwalla, and would assist in heroic fix duty at Buttonwillow...

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

If it gets to buttonturrible ,I might be able to grab i and take north . As of now my trailer is full but I'll getnit home somehow.

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!