Topic: King K lives.....

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.ph … &saved

51 time Loser.

Re: King K lives.....

*like*

Team OK-Speed : Civic Tape-R and Spec Piñata (RIP)
2011 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - I Got Screwed || 2012 Yee-Haw, It's Lemons Texas - Judges Choice
2012 North Dallas Hooptie - Personal Scolding from Jay "Award" || 2012 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - Judges Choice
2014 Shine Country Classic - Heroic Fix || 2015 Doing Time in Joliet - Class B Win!

This is glorious!

This space for rent.

Boy, I would love to be able to see these facebook videos and such. Are these uploaded into facebook or are they linked through youtube or something? If they are linked through youtube, can you post a youtube link? (last time my wife tried to upgrade the "Flash player" we got a virus. On a Mac. seriously. And she's a computer person with 2 Masters Degrees.

This is what you're looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … n4iU#t=16s

This space for rent.

NSF wrote:

This is what you're looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … n4iU#t=16s

NWS and NLS!

Team OK-Speed : Civic Tape-R and Spec Piñata (RIP)
2011 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - I Got Screwed || 2012 Yee-Haw, It's Lemons Texas - Judges Choice
2012 North Dallas Hooptie - Personal Scolding from Jay "Award" || 2012 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - Judges Choice
2014 Shine Country Classic - Heroic Fix || 2015 Doing Time in Joliet - Class B Win!

Thanks Bob, I'm scarred for life.

Spank, its on my Facebook only at this point. I can try to get them on YouTube if that helps. Ill have to set up an account so it will take some time...

51 time Loser.

Spank wrote:

Boy, I would love to be able to see these facebook videos and such. Are these uploaded into facebook or are they linked through youtube or something? If they are linked through youtube, can you post a youtube link? (last time my wife tried to upgrade the "Flash player" we got a virus. On a Mac. seriously. And she's a computer person with 2 Masters Degrees.

(fuck facebook)

Just sayin.

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

Steve, I have a YouTube acct already if you just want to forward the video to me. Brandon should have my email handy.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

Those are good engines.  There was a simple retrofit fix kit to prevent the valve guides from dropping down into the intake.  Bulletproof otherwise.

Hopefully a 3speed auto is attached to it?  The 4spd of that vintage was & is terrible.

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

Oh, they went with the 4spd.  Moar LeMony.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

No problem, U-Pull-&-Pay is only an hour from the track and open 7 days/week.

Wait.

Slushbox, still?...

K Car Stalker

No - just pack an extra 4 speed in your carry-on.

This space for rent.