Topic: cannon ball

i always wanted to try  and see if anyone else would really be in  on the idea  1500 mile race  ny city to key west   everyone put up  some $ winner take all .  I have been  thinking of  for  a long time  of course would have to come up with  anew  name i was thinking rum runners. ithought this might be a good site to recruit . this would be no babe rally 100%  no rules except  not to endanger  other drivers .  thinking  middle sept on a week day 2010 trying to get 25 cars already have 5 .  let me know who is intrested  . plus big party @ rum runner and special hotel rates.

Re: cannon ball

You'd have to make it end on a weekend to make it worth while. Half the point of a Cannon Ball, Players Run, GumBall is the parties...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

3 (edited by Troy 2009-11-06 06:58 AM)

Do it at the end of the year.

Run to Palm Beach instead of NY, then race Lemons and Party for New Years.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Troy actually had a good idea... Make a run from the west coast to a Lemons race and you might have a good idea...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

East bound and down, loaded up and truckin, you're gonna do what they say caint be done...

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

still  alot to tighten  down but we could time it right for  Lemons race in  fla or grassroots 2010 shoot out. but ending in  key west  is the party  .  i have been there on   weekday  nites that were out of control ,people l;ike their liquor  that stay there

Will there be an award for who gets the most tickets?

I was thinking  of  couple of awards  most t ickets being one     but i need to know if anyone would really be intrested ?

It would be better if we drove street legal Lemons.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

There's the Babe Rally

http://www.baberally.com/index.esp

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

There's the Babe Rally

http://www.baberally.com/index.esp

Quite true, not a race but well, much more legal and really if you havent tried it, a crapload of fun.

Every night is a party, ending with the big final party in New Orleans (if you're gonna end with a party do it right)

I have blown off 4 out of 6 wedding anniversaries for this so you know if Im willing to spend that much time in the doghouse it must be something good smile

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."