Re: Whistle Tips on a Lemons car?

Judge Jonny wrote:

also -- ALL turbos MUST have duck calls installed on their blow off valves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbNxugO-uf0

Absolutely hilarious! Must turbocharge something just so I can do that...

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

Whistle-tips and duck call BOV's ...

NOTHING can be as annoying as the MSR RX7 with the boat horn was....

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

YesIFit wrote:

Whistle tips for the dive bombers that go off the track....

Duck BOV... just because.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

YesIFit wrote:

That thing sounded just as awful (if not more so) from the viewing stand behind pit lane. It would have had my Spectator's Curse™ vote.

RoadRunner wrote:
YesIFit wrote:

That thing sounded just as awful (if not more so) from the viewing stand behind pit lane. It would have had my Spectator's Curse™ vote.

They earned the Judges' Choice award!

MurileeMartin wrote:
RoadRunner wrote:
YesIFit wrote:

They earned the Judges' Choice award!

Damn straight!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"