Re: Post your K friendly contact info For Alex's journey.

If they come through Dayton (I-70 at I-75) I could lend a garage, simple hand tools, and a place to crash.  I has an eclectic stash of booze (said boozes are pining for lack of affection) and simple foodz. 9three7 two3 five 1seven onefive.

Ex-USAF civilian, still a wench

As of now, we're in Buffalo eating our final, erm, meal. Gonna stop by Home Depot to get some better ratchet straps, after that, it's a straight shot to DC.

K Car Stalker

28 (edited by EyeMWing 2013-07-28 04:51 PM)

In the event of disaster on the last leg, I can be summoned. Might be a bit cozy in the single-cab truck, but meh.

Out of Baltimore. Seven-seventeen, sixseventy6, fitty-five, oh 1. Stupid latenight calls are fine.

Truck has a full tank of diesel, trailer winch battery is freshly charged. I just need to put some pants and my Sputnik shirt on, hook up the trailer and I can be on the way.

Until 6:30AM tomorrow, I can be on the road within 30 minutes. Blackout during the day - I can't abandon my carpool compatriots at work. After 4:00PM tomorrow, I can be en route within two hours, probably less.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

Looks like they will be trying to make it to DC rather than dumping the K at Rally Baby HQ in Doylestown, PA.  Silly kids have to work Monday a.m..

So, Tony... keep your phone on tonight!

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

30 (edited by EyeMWing 2013-07-29 04:23 PM)

DC Doug wrote:

Looks like they will be trying to make it to DC rather than dumping the K at Rally Baby HQ in Doylestown, PA.  Silly kids have to work Monday a.m..

Fun fact: About 4AM I did get a phone call saying "Can you come get us?"

It wasn't the K, and it wasn't anybody on the Priority Midnight Tow Service list, and they weren't on the People I'd Go Get Out of Jail list, so I didn't even bother to see what they needed rescuing from and went back to sleep.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

EyeMWing wrote:

It wasn't the K, and it wasn't anybody on the Priority Midnight Tow Service list, and they weren't on the People I'd Go Get Out of Jail list, so I didn't even bother to see what they needed rescuing from and went back to sleep.

Note to self:  Get on the appropriate list BEFORE calling for help at 4am.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

yo!  i'm part of a shop (mancave autowerks) w/two other Lemons cars racing at t-hill in september (miata 787b and saab 'story').  we're based in mountain view, ca (silicon valley, 3.5 hours from t-hill, 45 mins from SF).

if you're in the area, let me know.  if you need some shop time, before or after, also let me know.  we have a keg on tap, and a bunch of other great shops in our plaza.  smile

my name is shane.  for email, it's my username here @ gmail.com (yep, i got a good one!).  phone is four-O8 seven one ate, three 7o7.

word!

EyeMWing wrote:
DC Doug wrote:

try being the ONLY lawyer in your giant circle of friends.  that damn "i want my phone call" has ruined too many good night's sleep.

Rally Baby 87 Audi 4KQ, Audi 90 Quattro Coupe, 1975 Mercedes R107, 87 E30s, E36s, the Whorenet, Rocco...
J. Phil: "Audis Never Win".  He might be right.But!, the K Dominates 2013 NJ and NH (not, but...). 
Stafford 2011 podium, 2nd NJMP 2013, Summit Point 2012 "WV ASSimilation award"
NJMP 2012 Organizer's Choice - R107, 2013 Monticello IOE Whorenet ! Organizers, CMP fall 2013 w/NSF