Topic: Super K from NJ to Thunderhill Via FLORIDA I-10 Express

We've confirmed the plan after NJ.  Sasha will pick up the Super K from RBIRHQ.  Sasha will drive it to NSFIRHQ  32922 for some R/R.  Sasha and DC will drive the Super K to Thunderhill. (We'll need K friendly locations to update the thread here on the Lemons page  =  I-10 thru Houston to CA ).

RB - Please make an effort to have the super K as ready as possible for the journey back across the lower 48 to Thunderhill. 

b

http://ronman.org/pics/Lemons/dallas12/img_0816_std.jpg

This space for rent.

Re: Super K from NJ to Thunderhill Via FLORIDA I-10 Express

If it needs anything near Bloomington, IN ping me.  I have tools, beer and assorted couches to crash on.  Bring the girls!

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

You can just feel the low self-esteem and daddy-issues coming off that picture.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

solman244 wrote:

You can just feel the low self-esteem and daddy-issues coming off that picture.

...and that's just the K-car.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

If Sasha takes I-70 or I-80 to get to Thunderhill, he is welcome to crash (not literally) at my place in Denver for the night.

EVR is in Houston, and we obviously have a vested interest in making sure this heap gets where it's going on time. We have two garages, a haphazard collection of tools, a welder, and at least two people who don't need a lot of sleep in order to get to work on time. My couch may already be occupied during that time frame, but I've got plenty of floor at my house as well.

Email me through the forums or hit me up on the FB at www.facebook.com/[Same Username]

We still need to figure out how the K is getting back to Houston after Thunderhill.

We're driving it back if it's capable.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Awesome. You're obviously both welcome to crash at my place on the way back. Would you be flying home from Houston?