Re: Wether they like it or not - Rally Baby owns the Super K

Mulry wrote:

Houston, Texas is the titty dancer capital of the universe. If they can't get glitter by the pound there, they're just not trying.

I love Houston, but any city that requires pasties can't claim to be the titty dancer capital of anything.

...Houston, yeah, that happened...

http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af172/kirchbed/condomstogohouston_zps207a1006.jpg

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Aren't pretty much all condoms "to go?"  I mean, how often do you use them where you buy them?  I suppose there are some places in Nevada and the Netherlands where that's the case, but in general I thought those sorts of places threw the condoms in for free as part of the package deal.

Now I want to walk up to a pretty cashier, throw down a box of condoms, and ask for them "for here."

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

We'll miss you.

This space for rent.

SpaceFrank wrote:
Mulry wrote:

Houston, Texas is the titty dancer capital of the universe. If they can't get glitter by the pound there, they're just not trying.

I love Houston, but any city that requires pasties can't claim to be the titty dancer capital of anything.

LOL:

"The Houston ordinance is odd, coming from the only major U.S. city with no zoning laws, said Weston, who filed the Supreme Court petition.

"Politics is a dirtier game than any lap dance I've ever witnessed," said Spencer of the Association of Club Executives. "A bad precedent like this, which is so restrictive, opens up the doors for this to take place across the country.""

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas … 763317.php

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Judge Phil wrote:

I didn't build the Death Cab. I helped build the Black Metal V8olvo! The Death Cab was about the 4th re-theming of the original car, and it lacked the grim, frostbitten, Cookie-monster-voice Scandinavian metal of the original.

You had to mention Cookie-Monster-voice.  That will be in my head for the rest of the day.

Possible theme, tho...

-jt
Unionized Physicist
Tetanus Racing
1986 Porsche 944, #986

Oh yeah, Metal Cookie Monster would be a good theme. Cover the car in blue fur, and so on.

Mulry wrote:
SpaceFrank wrote:
Mulry wrote:

LOL:

"The Houston ordinance is odd, coming from the only major U.S. city with no zoning laws, said Weston, who filed the Supreme Court petition.

"Politics is a dirtier game than any lap dance I've ever witnessed," said Spencer of the Association of Club Executives. "A bad precedent like this, which is so restrictive, opens up the doors for this to take place across the country.""

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas … 763317.php

Those are the quotes you live for as a humdrum city reporter.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com