Topic: Super K trophy

What is the status of the Super K trophy?  Any photos?   I can't wait to see it at the end of the year.  I wonder how much it will weigh.

This space for rent.

Re: Super K trophy

NSF wrote:

What is the status of the Super K trophy?  Any photos?   I can't wait to see it at the end of the year.  I wonder how much it will weigh.

It's somewhere near 40 lbs now, I think!

I will post a pic on Facebook tomorrow when I'm at the shop .

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!

fabtoys wrote:

I will post a pic on Facebook tomorrow when I'm at the shop .

Time to send that friend request.

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

Bump.  Need a pic of the current Super K trophy.  Last I lifted it, it was something close to 40lbs and that was five races ago.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/704628_3503132195938_2072844109_o.jpg

My kids painted sparkle paint for K Rev-1  But it rained and washed the finger paint all off.

This is rev 2 prior to the first race she ran in Dallas.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/16184_3523452863942_1822557953_n.jpg

Can we get a good photo of the K TROPHY?

This space for rent.

We didn't add anything to the K-trophy. In fact, a hunk fell off.  Maybe RB should weld som crap to the satellite piece and reunited them at a future date.