Re: Driver's fees up 50%. Let's Unionize!

Baron wrote:
Sparky Pete wrote:
littleturquoiseb wrote:

Spam > Bacon!

No.

Nonononononononononononononononononono.

No.

Calm down. There is a solution to your dissagreement.

http://johnrieber.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/bacon-spam.jpg

HA!! Nearly every west-coast race for the last several years, someone has left a can of that stuff in the ZomBee's seat in the middle of the night.

I have absolutely NO idea who the $#@% it is. It's... befuddling.

So a quick shout-out to the random Bacon-Spam attack-ninja, "Thank you. Thank you very, very much".

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Pork chops. 

That is all.

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

Pete, have you tried the spam-bacon unholy alliance meat product? I mean, other than as a projectile.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Sparky Pete wrote:
littleturquoiseb wrote:

Spam > Bacon!

No.

Nonononononononononononononononononono.

No.

To put it in .gif form >

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w106/LowFlyinOK/Funny%20Pics/NoNoNoNO_zps6a939301.gif

Team OK-Speed : Civic Tape-R and Spec Piñata (RIP)
2011 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - I Got Screwed || 2012 Yee-Haw, It's Lemons Texas - Judges Choice
2012 North Dallas Hooptie - Personal Scolding from Jay "Award" || 2012 Heaps in the Heart of Texas - Judges Choice
2014 Shine Country Classic - Heroic Fix || 2015 Doing Time in Joliet - Class B Win!

Sparky Pete wrote:

HA!! Nearly every west-coast race for the last several years, someone has left a can of that stuff in the ZomBee's seat in the middle of the night.

I have absolutely NO idea who the $#@% it is. It's... befuddling.

So a quick shout-out to the random Bacon-Spam attack-ninja, "Thank you. Thank you very, very much".

Damn, is that where we are supposed to dump our expired groceries?  Thanks for letting us know!

bs

Mulry wrote:

Pete, have you tried the spam-bacon unholy alliance meat product? I mean, other than as a projectile.

I have! It's a little softer (greasier) than regular spam and a bit harder to fry in a cast iron skillet, but it does taste slightly more bacony than regular Spam.

I was unsure about it at first, but it's wonderful in scrambled eggs!!!

Just the thought of it reminds me of a favorite cassette I taped off a Dr Demento radio show back in the 70's...

"Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam;
egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage
and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam
bacon spam tomato and spam;

Vikings(starting to chant): Spam spam spam spam...

Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked
beans spam spam spam...

Vikings (singing): Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a
Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with
truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife: Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it."

IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Sparky Pete wrote:

Just the thought of it reminds me of a favorite cassette I taped off a Dr Demento radio show back in the 70's...

That would be Monty Python:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

bshorey wrote:
Sparky Pete wrote:

That would be Monty Python:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Yes it would. As funny as it was in video, it couldn't quite match the scene in the oft bizarre imagination of my youth.

bump

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

haha hey everyone, just hanging out online in this forum thread haha

BSOD Racing, 1987 Fiat X1/9