Topic: San Diego folk- We're autocrossing our heap this Sunday

We're bringing our Mr.Bean mini down to Quallcomm stadium on Sunday to do some X runs. We've been cleared for up to 12 drivers to run in the same car. Our club members have filled all of those slots, but if you've got your own wreck to slalom, why not bring it out?!

Car hasn't been run since the Buttonwillow event and we've opted to put in abackup motor. Why? Well, to test it actually so it's no longer an "unknown backup motor". Should be fun!

Re: San Diego folk- We're autocrossing our heap this Sunday

So it's in XP x2, BM x2, AM x2, XPL x2, BML x2, AML x2?

We ran our civic to death at autox.  Alerted us that the clutch was near death and saved us from having to replace it at NL.

-Chip

Free Candy Racing
www.freecandyracing.com

NDGeist wrote:

So it's in XP x2, BM x2, AM x2, XPL x2, BML x2, AML x2?

Uhhh, I dunno. I just know that it's in a class of it's own to be mixed in with all the other run groups that day so that multiple drivers can get 3 runs each. It's been 7 years since I've done SCCA autocross (and only did it about 4 times prior to that). I just remember there being a generic X class for cars that didn't get any time adjustment factored into their runs-- typically they were corvettes, vipers and other race cars and the like...

Cool. Think we're gonna be there too. Doo doo brown E30.