Topic: What about 1983 Dodge Rampage P. Up

Someone offered me $100 to get it out of there yard

Re: What about 1983 Dodge Rampage P. Up

024 FTW!

2x Volvo PV544 (RIP '63) B20 power!
2007/2012/2013 Driver's Championship (what was I thinking!?) 142 races and counting.
2/25/24

You are in any Lemons race with a Rampage.

4 (edited by MurileeMartin 2009-11-18 06:07 PM)

If you get paid to take a car, you can add that money to the $500 budget. We'll believe you if it's a Rampage and 100 bucks. So, go ahead and buy it!

On a related note, if you're claiming someone paid you a thousand bucks to take their Miata, you might have an unpleasant BS inspection experience.

MurileeMartin wrote:

If you get paid to take a car, you can add that money to the $500 budget. We'll believe you if it's a Rampage and 100 bucks. So, go ahead and buy it!

On a related note, if you're claiming someone paid you a thousand bucks to take their Miata, you might have an unpleasant BS inspection experience.

True -- we might even pay you $500 for it

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

heh. we're OK with a dodge rampage now? that thing better be SLAMMIN' LOW to not flip. do they even have sway bars?

http://www.allpar.com/photos/dodge/omni/rampage.jpg

Allpar has a pretty good article about the Rampage. It shouldn't handle too badly, since it's basically an Omni/Horizon under the skin. Hell, with all that room in the budget it should be possible to find a wrecked Le Baron, Caravelle, or other K-Car-family machine with a good turbo 2.2 engine for it.

8 (edited by Troy 2009-11-19 07:37 AM)

Throw in a GLH motor or put a mid-engine in the bed.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Troy wrote:

Through in a GLH motor or put a mid-engine in the bed.

Hell Yeah! Put a Hemi in the bed and you've got yourself a Lemons Trophy Truck!

What trophy it would get is an open question. But it would be sweet.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

The chicks dig them too

http://media.motortopia.com/files/5452/vehicle/4619b450f15e9/Amanda.jpg

Yeah baby!
#47 Impreza:  2009 Lamest Day; 3rd / 2010 Capital Offense; 4th (with a blown head gasket) / 2010 New England something or another; 60 somethingth, f'n wheel bearing / 2010 Lemons Fall South 77th out a 101 - all 10 feet shot off! Then there was Miami...

So, would this be your theme?
http://www.osirisshoes.com/news/wp-content/uploads/entertainment/page1.jpg

Put a caged octagon in the bed and some wind-powered animatronics MMA fighters in  there...