Re: MUSTER READ! The real TRUTH about that CHEATING ASS MAXIMA!!!!

Dean,

After this pinch move, where did you pass the car?  Do you have the video of the pass?

Judge Jonny wrote:
JThw8 wrote:

More whining, really, are you just not getting it yet?

He's just not getting it.

He's still talking?!?  He makes Troy look like a mute.

Judge Jonny wrote:

To put this in a little bit of perspective for you (since you still seem to think you were wronged -- by the way, talk to David Swigg if you want to know about being wronged, hee hee hee)

HAHAHA, so true. Swig is wronged so hard that it rubs off on me just because I bought his crap box I-Mark.

Yeah we all have had a black flag that we may or may not have deserved, but the point of the race is just to be on the track with ridiculous cars for shits and giggles.

Would you rather the track marshalls let potentially dangerous things slide? we're driving unsafe piece of crap cars and most people out there don't have any real track experience, it sucks to get black flagged but I'd rather not die.

I'm not there to win anything, I'm there to have fun and have a little bit of track time while I'm at it. So should you.

Back at Buttonwillow I got ejected from the race after the first hour of saturday because I drove like a dick, acting like it was sprint race, I was being too competitive and was being dangerous. I realized after sitting there for the next day and a half that its the environment, the festivities, the hilarity of it all that was what mattered, not the racing.

If you value the racing and being "right" more than the fun of all the participants, then you, sir, are a selfish, whiny bitch. Sorry, but it's true.

29 (edited by Serj 2009-11-24 03:43 AM)

I lol'd at this whole post.

My personal assessment would have put the Maxima to at least $900 valued. I even saw the before photos since I was going to donate to mole my stock 5th-gen springs. I dunno why he keeps saying that Maximas are slow? the 4th and 5th gens are HELLA fast with stir sticks. My heavier 5th-gen with an automagic could rip.

You guys should probably be glad they didn't get 17x9s and drive clean. A Maxima could pwn a Lemons race. Even with 20 BS laps.

30 (edited by mrfxst 2009-11-24 05:53 AM)

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh86/mrfxst/NOOSE.jpg

Mello Kab
1996 Crown Vic
2 time  Least Horrible Yank Tank Award

ifb - I passed 44 around the outside of T2 in the following 5 seconds of the video.  I can post it if you want to see it.  Everything was clean - the driver held his line on the inside of T2.

Like I said, I have 14+ hours of video to go through and don't think I'll have much "damning evidence" on the 44 car smile

The same can't be said for MANY other cars!

Cheers,

Dean

Judge Jonny wrote:

yes, the fact that reports were pouring in all weekend long about how the Maxima was being driven like a 'shine runner fleeing the revenuers didn't help their cause.

how else do you expect them to make up all of those BS laps?

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

Buzz Killington wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:

yes, the fact that reports were pouring in all weekend long about how the Maxima was being driven like a 'shine runner fleeing the revenuers didn't help their cause.

how else do you expect them to make up all of those BS laps?

Excellent point, Mister Killington.

And we worry about this.

It's like with the Sharks at Reno, if we would have given them 100 laps, they would have been angry and sulky and just kinda cruised around the track all weekend. Zero laps and they would have raced as if they could have somehow won.

But, 5 laps, man, they would have TRIPLE TIMED IT, cause you just gotta make up those all important laps!!! And then, like we said, they raced so hard they made a stupid move and took themselves out of the race.

(and Clay, before you start complaining, hitting the gas pedal when you see a wreck in front of you is less safe than hitting the brake -- sorry)

In retrospect, the original 20 laps would have been best for the Maxima. That way they wouldn't have tried so hard on Sunday and smashed into everything in creation

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

(and Clay, before you start complaining, hitting the gas pedal when you see a wreck in front of you is less safe than hitting the brake -- sorry)

It works when you have enough BOOST! If we'd just let the Sharks fit twin-charging into their budget, they'd be way safer.

Man, I was wondering why that Maxima was so fast right from the green flag Saturday morning -- it was filled with SCCA locals with eleventy-billion laps experience!  Think about this, Maxima guys:  my team finished 14th overall and made contact with nobody in the process.  Only one of my drivers had ever even been to Thunderhill, and he had only driven the partial track in the 2007 Lemons race.  I garnered our team's only black flag when I brain-faded and took it through the dirt in turn 6.

If we can do it, you could have done even better with all of your kickass experience!

Team Co-Craptain, Los Cerdos Voladores
Plymouth Neon
Yeah, we're horrible...but we're LEAST Horrible

I'm starting a list of all the "clean driving" cars to highlight in my lowlights video... ;-) ;-)

widgetsltd wrote:

If we can do it, you could have done even better with all of your kickass experience!

They would have been faster but they were dragging their whaaa-anchor.

38 (edited by PileDriver 2009-11-24 12:07 PM)

Perhaps there needs to be a new process put in place when applying to race. Something like 20 multiple-choice questions designed to suss out whether or not you understand what Lemons is all about. Sort of a Myers-Briggs test made to identify overly serious, wildly-competitive, whiny A-holes.

dtfastbear wrote:

I'm starting a list of all the "clean driving" cars to highlight in my lowlights video... ;-) ;-)

This is a great idea....................the video will be VERY short with only 1 car

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

widgetsltd ,

Yes the car was fast because the opening stint driver was "the Stig" not because it was a "cheater". As to your 14th place finish, well, Well, WELL done indeed even more so considering the lack of actual racing experience with one or more of your drivers.  Congratulations.  I was hoping for a similar result, but when two drivers of ours committed 3 occurances of contact with other cars, the other two drivers (the entire team actually) suffers the consequences. 

It was most odd because Saturday all was clean, we climbed to as high as 6th with an eventual 11th by days end.  Come Sunday a couple of team mates had a simultanious brain fart and rectal - anal inversion that allowed us to climb all the way up the ramps of our trailer.

I didn't say we lacked racing experience...just Thunderhill experience.  As a team, we do have a mellower attitude than some, though.

Team Co-Craptain, Los Cerdos Voladores
Plymouth Neon
Yeah, we're horrible...but we're LEAST Horrible

Widget,

My mistake about racing experience, well done and congratulations on a top 15 finish, out of 160 cars.  something to be proud of for sure

ifb_mole wrote:

widgetsltd ,

Yes the car was fast because the opening stint driver was "the Stig" not because it was a "cheater". As to your 14th place finish, well, Well, WELL done indeed even more so considering the lack of actual racing experience with one or more of your drivers.  Congratulations.  I was hoping for a similar result, but when two drivers of ours committed 3 occurances of contact with other cars, the other two drivers (the entire team actually) suffers the consequences. 

It was most odd because Saturday all was clean, we climbed to as high as 6th with an eventual 11th by days end.  Come Sunday a couple of team mates had a simultanious brain fart and rectal - anal inversion that allowed us to climb all the way up the ramps of our trailer.

I guess I need a sledge hammer and an ice pick to drive this into your skull.

You were cheating.

Ask me how I know.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

I don't know if this is the UberCheaterMaximaWhiners, or if these fellas just happened to be standing in front of the Nissan, but:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/ixnayxj/Lemons/300.jpg

-Matt

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.

TeamPettyCash wrote:

I don't know if this is the UberCheaterMaximaWhiners, or if these fellas just happened to be standing in front of the Nissan, but:

One of them is from the Maxima. The other guy is the driver of the 188th car they hit on Sunday.

Sleipnir wrote:

I was the opening driver for Pandamonium.
3 of my early radio broadcasts were:

1. "Holy hell, that Maxima is wicked fast."
2. "Yeah, it's totally got a pro behind the wheel."
3. "Wow, he's batshit crazy."

Might be some good Jackass #2 footage there.

Were you referring to Saturday or Sunday?  Each day had a different driver. Comments 1 and 2 above seem to describe the "Stig" and comment #3 our guy that had 2 collisions.  So what day are you talking about?

dtfastbear wrote:

Your footage will tell the story around YOU.  Personally I knew you guys had a video on and were secret plants for the judges, thus I was Vewwwy careful when you came around, and I respect that you were probably competing for a win and Had won at BW.  Otherwise I would have punted your ugly carcass!  After you sped on by for the 100th time I went back to my devious ways.

I do wonder how many people made extra mistakes because of longer stints???? I heard alot of teams discussing their plan/desire/need to run long stints. I was feeling the effects of exhuast fuels after an hour and decided I should cut my time short for the sake of everybody, especially me.

Judges, is there any data regarding longer stints leading to more mistakes or the opposite???  The huge amount of sensory input had to wear on drivers. And for some reason exhaust fumes at this race seemed worse. Could have been our car, but we could not identify a problem.

the Shoe

1400Laps wrote:

Judges, is there any data regarding longer stints leading to more mistakes or the opposite???  The huge amount of sensory input had to wear on drivers. And for some reason exhaust fumes at this race seemed worse. Could have been our car, but we could not identify a problem.

the Shoe

Data? Yeah, as soon as our database administrator gets back from his vacation in Bali I'll have him run some queries for you.

Data?

ifb_mole wrote:
Sleipnir wrote:

I was the opening driver for Pandamonium.
3 of my early radio broadcasts were:

1. "Holy hell, that Maxima is wicked fast."
2. "Yeah, it's totally got a pro behind the wheel."
3. "Wow, he's batshit crazy."

Might be some good Jackass #2 footage there.

Were you referring to Saturday or Sunday?  Each day had a different driver. Comments 1 and 2 above seem to describe the "Stig" and comment #3 our guy that had 2 collisions.  So what day are you talking about?

The next time you refer to your driver as "The Stig" that's a lap.

Do it more than once, and we're counting up all "The Stig" references here on the forum.

1400Laps wrote:
dtfastbear wrote:

Personally I knew you guys had a video on and were secret plants for the judges,

the Shoe

The only video I shared with the judges was of my own colossal fuck up T-boning the TR7.