Topic: Judges? Any potential for backlash if a team does a non-LeMons event?

Just curious what the general feeling is about Lemons folk taking their LeMon'd steed and doing a non-LeMons (but distinctly lemon-scented) event... and then hoping to be able to enter other Lemons events later in the year...

would hate to see a team's entry rejected because of this but understand where issues may arise.

feel free to send me a private email if it's more appropriate.

Re: Judges? Any potential for backlash if a team does a non-LeMons event?

Not an issue. Race all you want, anywhere you want!

Why you back-stabbing, two-timing little ungrateful... what are we talking about?

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

So you are thinking of doing the Chump Car Series??

lawn tractor racin....

Owner #132 Lancia/Toyota Beta/MR2 Scorpion

6 (edited by Spank 2009-11-25 12:28 AM)

Lemons 300ZX wrote:

So you are thinking of doing the Chump Car Series??

I just keep hearing about a bunch of folks wanting to race at particular tracks (that Lemons is not at) and was wondering how that sort of thing would fly over at Lemons HQ even if it were more or less a competitor of Lemons.

I know back in high school I was able to have my then girlfriend let me take some other girl to a prom. And while she said it was "OK" I just sorta knew it wasn't... but that didn't stop me from goin'.

"It didn't mean nothin', baby. It was just a dance. But dancing with you, now that's special and it really means something. Come one, you know you're my one and only. That was just a thing; ain't even worth talkin' 'bout no more, ya dig?"

And as I said to that same girlfriend a year later when I found her with another guy, "At least he's getting you used."

Her reply should have been, " No baby his actually getting the stuff that you couldn't reach! smile smile