1 (edited by Mulry 2009-12-18 11:51 AM)

Topic: Need Bay Area Car Storage for a Couple Months

I'm trying to work out a deal for a car that's in Santa Cruz. This one.

We've pretty much gotten everything worked out, except for this one bit, and I'm hoping somebody out there in Lemons Land can lend me a hand.

Basically, here's the deal. I need someplace to store the car from now until the Infineon race. I'm going to fly in for that race and could come by and pick up the car on the Thursday before the race and then I'll drive it up to Sears Point for the race and then back to Dallas after the race. Do any of you guys have a yard/lot/driveway where you could keep the car for me until then? I'm not picky about it being outside.

If you can help me out with this, it would be very much appreciated. Gracias in advance.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Re: Need Bay Area Car Storage for a Couple Months

If you could get it down here, I can store in north San Diego. But that's probably not much help to you, huh?

Thanks for the offer, but that's kind of going the wrong direction down the coast smile

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

You can store it at our shop/garage/place-of-no-good-welds in Oakland. Ping me at secorp at gmail dot com. If you leave it there long enough, it will probably just slowly morph into a Lemons racer anyway smile
Ps