Topic: Lemons competition licenses

Help us out with clarification guys:  one of our team mates interpreted the following paragraph to mean there will no longer be Lemons competition licenses available and we need to have a 'real' license.  I told him he's nuts, clearly there are very few Lemons racers that have real licenses.  What's this mean, official people?

"
Competition Licenses: We've had ongoing issues with people not paying attention to our comp-license requirements. The license requirements are dictated by our insurance provider, so we've gotta play by their rules. If your license is not on the list, not up-to-date, provisional or temporary, and/or if you don't have it with you, you're outta luck. 2008 Lemons licenses are no longer valid, but if you've already purchased one in 2009, you're all set. And please don't give us grief. They gave the Arc Angel grief at CMP, and she went frickin' NUTS.

"

Thanks

Erik
Free Range Racing

Re: Lemons competition licenses

Yeah, thats pretty clear actually.

ONLY 2009 Lemons licenses, OR valid, current, approved alternates are allowed. What's the confusion? Pay yer $50 and away you go...

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.

troubleonwheels wrote:

Help us out with clarification guys:  one of our team mates interpreted the following paragraph to mean there will no longer be Lemons competition licenses available and we need to have a 'real' license.  I told him he's nuts, clearly there are very few Lemons racers that have real licenses.  What's this mean, official people?

"
Competition Licenses: We've had ongoing issues with people not paying attention to our comp-license requirements. The license requirements are dictated by our insurance provider, so we've gotta play by their rules. If your license is not on the list, not up-to-date, provisional or temporary, and/or if you don't have it with you, you're outta luck. 2008 Lemons licenses are no longer valid, but if you've already purchased one in 2009, you're all set. And please don't give us grief. They gave the Arc Angel grief at CMP, and she went frickin' NUTS.

"

Thanks

Erik
Free Range Racing

Where did you see that quote?

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

Baron wrote:

Where did you see that quote?

In an email sent out to the Reno participants.... it's pretty clear that the licenses aren't going away, but my team mate wanted official clarification.