Re: Anyone else having problems finding drivers?

We're in Atlanta, and there's so many races next year that we've gotten spread pretty thin.  Lemons is running 3 races at CMP and Chumpcar is doing both Rockingham and Roebling Road.  Most of our drivers can't afford to do all of the races, so it's a crapshoot of whether we'll have 4 for any given race.  I plan on doing all of the Lemons races, but I may tag along for Roebling Road too depending on how Chumpcar does.

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce
http://www.perpetualdownforce.com/

I had a hell of a time getting drivers for our first effort two years ago.  People kept dropping out even AFTER they paid to drive.  This year it was easy, the first peron I asked to drive was all over it and he brought along a friend as well.  They were both rock solid and we are looking foreward to running next year.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

I've got four buddies with a little racing experience who all are super excited about the whole Lemons thing, but when pressed for a commitment for a race IN A FREAKING YEAR (the Moroso race) they clam up and start complaining about how much money it is. When I point out that they're spending it over the course of a year and that they could just cheap out on lunch for a week or so every month, they never fail to say "yeah, that's a good idea."
Never gets any farther than that.

Maybe Speedycop'll let me drive sometime this season...

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

Well, call it a holiday miracle or chalk it up to groveling, but looks like I've got drivers for both cars!

Now keeping fingers crossed that we get in.