Topic: IOE, Organizer's Choice, and Overall Winners of 2009

Got 'em from all 10 2009 races here.

Re: IOE, Organizer's Choice, and Overall Winners of 2009

SWEET........................  I do think more emphasis should be placed on this.....it is far more fun "racing" with guys who get it......vs the hardcore dudes trying too hard to win.......   sure "winning" is nice...  but I would be happy with a "clean" race.....decent luck, minimal penalties, and a reliable car is all I want!!!!

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

Re: IOE, Organizer's Choice, and Overall Winners of 2009

I like the fact that people go out there with these kinds of cars. We blew by them at a very high rate of speed when we were still on the track. Problem was that wasn't very often that we were on the track! I really enjoyed looking through the pictured results after the t-hill race and seeing all the cars that beat us. A couple of them were ungodly slow but yet they still finished in the top half of the field. A car that stays out on the track the whole time and allows all of the drivers plenty of seat time would be alot more fun than working on the car all weekend. Surprisingly though even working on the car can be alot of fun. Point is we need all the slow cars as well as the fast cars. To me thats just what Lemons racing is about. Seeing everyone's different approaches to what they feel will do the best.

E=MC Hammered
E30, 302I (ME car)
Pintoghini with turbo 2.3L
Old Spice Crown Victoria