1 (edited by cabinboy 2016-01-24 05:42 PM)

Topic: 10th anniversary race - Gingerman October

We can't have a 10th anniversary race without the Nash so I managed to talk my teammates at White Trash Racing  into taking the Nash for the race. I understand that Manny is supposed to take it for NH after us so at some point we'll have to figure out the transportation issue but that's a long way aways.

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

Re: 10th anniversary race - Gingerman October

cabinboy wrote:

We can't have a 10th anniversary race without the Nash so I managed to talk my teammates at White Trash Racing  into taking the Nash for the race. I understand that Manny is supposed to take it for NH after us so at some point we'll have to figure out the transportation issue but that's a long way aways.

You guys have it! Sorry.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Update: http://forums.24hoursoflemons.com/viewt … 49&p=5

'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

I for one am looking forward to racing this fine machine.

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

Shit, wait...we agreed to what?

I obviously need to log into the forums more often.

"He attacked everything in life with a mixture of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which."   -Adams, Douglas.   The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

14x loser @ Gingerman, Autobahn, Summit Point, New Jersey, Road 'Merica, and Barber

yukadas wrote:

Shit, wait...we agreed to what?

I obviously need to log into the forums more often.

You're in sucka, now deal with it!!!!