1 (edited by brattesani 2016-08-21 09:29 AM)

Topic: PHOTODUMP from the westcoast rally

Hi all,

Let's dump all of our photos on this thread to aggregate them,  post links to your facebook where they all are, or a link to an album.  Here are Steph and my photos from last week, kinda sorted by date. I would like to get pics of all the other cars and team members as well to complete my photo album of this event.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9QAi … WxMSnZ3Q1E

Great week everyone, big shoutout to all of you for being so generous, kind and awesome as we all almost killed ourselves through the desert.

-Zep
'61 Belair

Re: PHOTODUMP from the westcoast rally

No offense meant to the nice Canadians in the other white Chev, but the pic of the 61 next to the 76 Impala really reinforces the notion that GM just went horribly wrong in the early 70s smile

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

Type44 wrote:

No offense meant to the nice Canadians in the other white Chev, but the pic of the 61 next to the 76 Impala really reinforces the notion that GM just went horribly wrong in the early 70s smile

None taken; that bel air is all kinds of awesome. That being said, one of the two vehicles in that picture made it out of Death Valley under its own power and it wasn't the pretty one tongue

Driver of the White Unicorn (1976 Impala) in the 2016 Lemons Rally

Just dumped all the miscellaneous photos and videos that I took throughout the trip on the Fail Inc Motorsports Page...

Facebook.com/FailIncMotorsports

Hell On Wheels "Totally Not a Rental Car" Chrysler 300
Retreat From Moscow "Traded a Bar Tab for a Wagon" Subaru Legacy
Monterey Car Weeeeak -Dishonorable Mention- "Cocoa Beach A.S.S. Team" Oldsmobile Wagon
Fail Inc Motorsports Intergalactic Headquarters