Topic: Food for New Orleans race

Hey all you racers, and especially, judges. Be sure to find the Shrimp Boots and Piranha team. We should have 40 to 50 pounds of boiled shrimp on Friday. Saturday either Jambalaya or fried fish of something like that.

Re: Food for New Orleans race

Lemons NOLA is shaping up to be the tastiest race of all time (not to knock on the Altamont hamburger shack, but man, jambalaya?!)

The teams at the Houston and South Carolina cooked up some amazing food, so it's good to hear that the Louisianans are raising the bar.

And, yes, the members of the Lemons Supreme Court do remember who fed us when we're working the Penalty Box.

MurileeMartin wrote:

The teams at the Houston and South Carolina cooked up some amazing food, so it's good to hear that the Louisianans are raising the bar.

And, yes, the members of the Lemons Supreme Court do remember who fed us when we're working the Penalty Box.

True dat

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Will there be a limit to the amount of eats to be cosumed? I'd like to think I could take down 20lbs of shrimp by myself! I am looking forward to the food as we travel to LA.

20 pounds of shrimp. Man that will be more fun than the race to watch. Mabey we should bring 100 pounds. Sha we are goin to use dat Chackbay season and all. Twenty pound jambalya (20 lbs of sausage, 20 lbs of chicken, 20 lbs of pork, and 20 lbs of rice) I can smell it already.

theallpowerfulme wrote:

Will there be a limit to the amount of eats to be cosumed? I'd like to think I could take down 20lbs of shrimp by myself! I am looking forward to the food as we travel to LA.

I'm so there.  What's your race car look like?

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

We've been known to provide a Get Out Of Jail Free card to teams that bring the Lemons HQ crew a nice lunch during the race. Hint, hint.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2009/05/Wine_and_Cheese_Break.jpg

Two of them. They are both E30's. Sorry, they were practically free and it sounded like a good idea. Until I started reading the forums. Hope we can improve the image, but I doubt it. One of them has a big yellow Piranha bolted to the roof. The other will have a crab trap and some shrimp boots bolted to it. Just look for the cars geting the most penalties. We will be there.

iwillnotpassundercaution wrote:

Two of them. They are both E30's. Sorry, they were practically free and it sounded like a good idea. Until I started reading the forums. Hope we can improve the image, but I doubt it. One of them has a big yellow Piranha bolted to the roof. The other will have a crab trap and some shrimp boots bolted to it. Just look for the cars geting the most penalties. We will be there.

Thanks a bunch guys for putting together a hell of a pit party. It made the weekend so much fun, and ery tasty. We smoked ribs Saturday and ended up packing them up and taking them home, we were so full. Yall are a great bunch of cool folks.

DJ, aka Baron, Dallas1, Kid rock, that guy, hey you, barbie Miata driving dude, etc.

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

Yeah guys,  thanks a lot for all of your hospitality.  You guys are incredible chefs, and I can't thank you enough for the party.

Brian - Team captain in the My Little Pony Mustang.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

Shrimp Boots and Piranha,

You guy certainly kicked it up several notches.

You mae the event one fo the best yet.

Thank you,

Troy

Nickels or Nothing #35
Rebel Z #777
OFR #49

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

We ate very, very well at this race. That cooler-o-shrimp the Shrimp Boots/Piranha guys brought us on Friday was one of the Greatest Judicial Bribes Of All Time!

Yes, I very much enojoyed the party over there guys. Thanks for the shrimp and I was glad to trade out with our extra Tuna Steak and Mahi. Jus a Good Time on da Bayooo.

Patrick

Thanks to the Piranha/Shrimp Boots guys for all the hospitality. I tried to eat 20lbs of shrimp, but failed. sad The Jambalaya was also delicious!