Topic: Mazdarita @ Buttonwillow

This video clip doesn't really show anything super exciting like crashes or people doing stupid stuff.  What it does show is me recognizing that we were in 40th place on Sunday morning, being in a clump of similar speed cars as the leaders catch us, patiently waiting for things to clear up a bit while also trying not to affect their race and just watching everyone navigate the traffic pretty well.  I suppose it would be more interesting to post the video of the trash truck or the shopping cart blocking but I just felt like showing a video clip of the way the majority of the laps go with people not effing up with the only difference being 2 and 3 wide for a couple laps.

https://youtu.be/Cv8uxZVFMfQ

1990 RX7 "Mazdarita"  1964 Sunbeam Imp (IOE 2013 Sears Pointless) 2002 Jaguar x-type (Winner C-Class 2021 Sears Pointless)
Gone bye-bye
1994 Jaguar XJ12 (Winner C-Class 2013 Sears Pointless)  1980 Rover SD1 (I Got Screwed 2014 Return of Lemonites)

Re: Mazdarita @ Buttonwillow

so how the heck did you do multiple laps and not manage to pass / capture on film one of my 7 cars? as it they who were holding up the conga line in the front, there?

Your car is waaay faster than your video shows. You weren't even phoning it in.