Topic: Chevette Spin

Curious if anyone got footage of my spin late Sunday at Loudon.  Going through the esses before Nascar turn 3 I got poked in the right rear which spun me out.  Not sure if I did something dumb or if I just got screwed? 

Thanks to the heard of cars that were able to avoid t-boning me!

Maximum Efforts Motorsports
Mid-Engine Chevette
S-10 incoming...

Re: Chevette Spin

I was taking video of the new yorker and got audio of your spin out just after you got out of the camera view.

I was directly behind you (thank you new brakes, you are awesome). I was not the one who tapped you.  I don't recall seeing someone hit you, but I was more focused on the three pedal mafia truck and trying not to lose them than I was on your car.

I had a ustream running, but even though I hit save, it appears to have vanished into the ether. If I can recover it I'll post it.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

we were definitely hit, because the passenger rear quarter panel is bashed in.

Anybody else catch it on camera?

Maximum Effort Motorsports - Mid-engine 1979 Chevette - Class C Winner - GP Du Lac Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg
New England Long Winter Build Award - 2015
IOE Winner, Loudon Annoying 2011, Judges Choice - Loudon Annoying 2012
Class C & Least Horrible Yank Tank winner - Boston Tow Party & Overhead Cam Bake 2011