Topic: Is there public compressed air at Sonoma? If so, where?

OK, not on fire. And I'm sitting at home.

I thought there was public compressed air in the vicinity of the Sonoma gas pumps. Today I looked but could not find. I've got a 12V compressor but filling a carry tank would be soo slow. Or would it?

25X Loser - Delinquent Racing - '86 Rust-Tite Merkur - 9 years (when do I get to stop?).

Re: Is there public compressed air at Sonoma? If so, where?

If you want to go it alone, you could call the 76 station just north of Sears Point. (707) 938-8133 By law, they have to give you access to air/water (if they have it) if you buy gas from them.

Personally, if you needed air I would go make a friend with another team. Someone will have brought an air compressor that can be run off their generator/garage power. This will take far less time than a RT to the gas station.

-g

Myopic Motorsport's #888 Ceci n'est pas une Citron Thunderbird ("This is not a lemon" but a 1995 tbird w/ 93 V8 swap + shopping cart rear wing + engine mounted frito maker)
2017 Sears Pointless Organizer’s Choice
Frito Making Tbird from 2018 Sears Pointless Engine Heat BBQ - http://goo.gl/csaet4

Re: Is there public compressed air at Sonoma? If so, where?

Thanks for the recommendation. Today I brought the pancake compressor. May also try the 12V compressor on the carry tank to see if that works. Our need for compressed air is more of a what if. It's for driving an AirLift - sucks all the air out of a cooling system then sucks water in for a no air pocket fill. If it's needed I shall tote the compressor to borrow some electricity from someone with a garage.

25X Loser - Delinquent Racing - '86 Rust-Tite Merkur - 9 years (when do I get to stop?).