Topic: GET YO SHINE ON - who's ready for some BARBER?

Despite a 1300 mile RT tow and about ~30 laps, we (m00nb00stin) are coming back. Who else?

Just ran across this pic from last year... midwest reppin hard in the durty south:

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LAL16/435-DSC_5022.jpg

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

Re: GET YO SHINE ON - who's ready for some BARBER?

The Bluesmobile is in. Now sporting genuine "cop suspension" and Imperial power!

Interceptor Motorsports
351w Foxy T-Bird - Class B Winner!, 440 Bluesmobile - Judges Choice, Org Choice & IOE!, Camero, Fuego Turbo - Heroic Fix & IOE!

The new and improvised, Steel City Rustkateers, will be arriving Friday with the Rally masses.

It Ain't My Fault

Despite the 1195 mi RT tow for Team Super Westerfield Bros. were definitely coming back.  The car is mostly ready, but the transmission is still in pieces, so once we get that back together, we should be good to go.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

We'll be there in our E30 ready to have fun.  I hope the weather is good.  The late fall has been rough up here already.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

Duff Beer will be there. I'll bring Red Ale and Oatmeal Stout. Robert will bring something else, hopefully Jalapeno Ale and Citra-hop rice beer.
After much internal team debate, Sparky, the terrible/super-awesome electric car, will be our weapon of choice. We will be competing in Class E, and I wouldn't bet against us!

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

7 (edited by rmcdaniels 2016-12-13 01:28 PM)

double post

rmcdaniels wrote:

Duff Beer will be there. I'll bring Red Ale and Oatmeal Stout. Robert will bring something else, hopefully Jalapeno Ale and Citra-hop rice beer.
After much internal team debate, Sparky, the terrible/super-awesome electric car, will be our weapon of choice. We will be competing in Class E, and I wouldn't bet against us!

I'm super excited to see this machine.

I drank some pecan beer last year that was incredible, wasn't you by any chance?

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

Pecan beer was me. I may make that again.

I'll be there, but without the Probe or the Imperial.

A&D again this year.  At least I'm on a good team!

COM ( Chief Operating Moron ) of Burnt Rubber Soul Racing
Current fleet: 95 Ford Probe, 81 Mazda 626.  Past: 81 Imperial
Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/burntrubbersoulracing

Apocalyptic Racing will return with a guest driver ^^^^^^^^

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

Brett85p wrote:

Please say it is is Biden.

Is there anyone out there that is only taking less than the minimum drivers to Barber?  Can I fill that extra driver that you need?  I don't want to drive your car.  I'm just going to have too many drivers on my team.  I was planning on racing two cars but now I'm only going to be doing one.

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2017 - Introduction of the Kia Amanti; 2016 - Killed the Car at WRL
2015 - 4 Races, finished all; 2014 - Barber, Blew 2 Engines; CMP, Class C winner
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated 2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

We only have 3.  Message/email me if u need the spot.

Mcloed wrote:

Is there anyone out there that is only taking less than the minimum drivers to Barber?  Can I fill that extra driver that you need?  I don't want to drive your car.  I'm just going to have too many drivers on my team.  I was planning on racing two cars but now I'm only going to be doing one.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

Hit me up if lemonaid doesn't come through

Owner of the Knights Templar Neon
A&D of middling proportions

Also, the acr neon will be making its barber debut!

Owner of the Knights Templar Neon
A&D of middling proportions

OnkelUdo wrote:
Brett85p wrote:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--x-4aIstx--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/181ydc48fwva4jpg.jpg

Apocalyptic Racing - Occupy Pit Lane racing
Racing the "Toylet" Toyota Celica powered by Chevrolet Ecotec.
24x Loser with the Celica. 16x loser in other fine machines
Overall winner Gingerman 2019

Silent but deadly will be there.

Trying to get the T bird together, in spite of my dear brides wishes.

(1700 mile tow, round trip)

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

was just there with one of the other series...

Track is in good shape!

Enjoy it y'all.

Ghetto motorsports - Car #555 1980 Mazda RX7 (3x winner of BFE GP / 1x 2nd place of BFE GP...BOO!)
Car #350 78 Chevy Malibu (Least horrible Yank Tank, Heroic Fix) (Gone)
Car # 556 1987 Mazda RX7 (6th place MMC 2013) (1st place Capitol Offense 2013)

Brett85p wrote:
OnkelUdo wrote:
Brett85p wrote:

Biden actually did do a burnout in his Vette with Jay Leno - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP-hyDSlmUs

Lowballers will be there. I've lost track of how many cars we will have.... we have at least 2 cars competing in the rally, plus a few other race cars for the race.
Not sure if we will be bringing the PT (picnic table) Cruiser or not, Barber may not be the best layout for it. But its also just nice to have seating around paddock that isnt a greasy trailer.

Knoxvegas Lowballers - Team Mom: unfortunately that is my circus and those are my monkeys.
www.facebook.com/KnoxvegasLowballers

22 (edited by OnkelUdo 2016-12-15 07:48 PM)

ViridianVixen wrote:

Lowballers will be there. I've lost track of how many cars we will have.... we have at least 2 cars competing in the rally, plus a few other race cars for the race.
Not sure if we will be bringing the PT (picnic table) Cruiser or not, Barber may not be the best layout for it. But its also just nice to have seating around paddock that isnt a greasy trailer.

Will miss seeing you guys since we chose Corvette Museum over Barber.  Even then, with rule changes we are not sure if it will be van or Plymouth.

Well, if Steve and I aren't rotting in jail in Atlanta, RetroRacing will be there with the loud n proud Super! Beetle.

RetroRacing-1973 Super! Beetle
Nine Finger Drifters- 1982 te72 Toyota Corolla Wagon (BEAMS PWRD!)
My one man show: G. D. Yo-Man: No! YOU Ams Da A&&hole!
2010 CMP Fall-Judges' Choice, 2014 Barber-DFL and I Got Screwed!, 3X- You Talk Shit Better Than You Race (YTSBTYR) Award, 2017 NCM- IOE (thanks, Speedy!), 2018 Inde-Heroic Fix, 2019 Inde-Winner C Class

ViridianVixen wrote:

But the picnic table puts out such glorious smoke clouds on an uphill grade when all the oil starts running past the rings into the combustion chamber!

Then again, we are still 100% brake-less. For now.....

We''l be there.

Some assembly required.

Who's Judging?

Will Jay be attending?

Will the leader board be on?

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z