Topic: Mascot

Did I miss something/can someone shed some light on this? are we supposed to have a pre-determined mascot trinket thing or is that something we're supposed to pick up as part of the rally? I've seen a couple posts mentioning mascots and have been like dubya tee eff?

Squatting Dog Racing
2000 Mustang - sold to those Hokie Pokie losers
1970 Valiant - 2015 Southern Discomfort Organizer's Choice - 2016 Southern Discomfort Most Heroic Fix

Re: Mascot

The organizers are happy to supply you with a mascot (think stuffed animal/action figure etc) or bring your own and it will be registered as yours. We had a "flat" stuffed rabbit wearing a sharp grey suit, (his name is Sparky!) that we brought, all the better to link posts to our local rabbit sanctuary's FB page (the wife and I are bunny caretakers of many years experience)

So bring whatever "trinket" you want to take a jillion pics of, or let them assign you one. Your call!

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

Makes sense! Thanks

Squatting Dog Racing
2000 Mustang - sold to those Hokie Pokie losers
1970 Valiant - 2015 Southern Discomfort Organizer's Choice - 2016 Southern Discomfort Most Heroic Fix

Yeah, I imagine it'll be the same as the last rally. When we checked in on the first day we were asked to pick one from what looked like a box of random toys from goodwill, which we then had to photograph at all the checkpoints (to prove we'd been) and then uploaded to the rally's Facebook page to get the points. So bring along some way to Internet. It didn't have to be immediately after taking the picture so you could wait till a hotel's (or McDick's) wifi.

Steve the Kiwi will return!