Re: GET YO SHINE ON - who's ready for some BARBER?

My forecast changed from rain to partly sunny Saturday, and rain sunday.  Hopefully, mother nature can put it off till Monday.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

The meteorologists here can hardly predict the weather two days in advance (and get it right), so what are the odds you guys found one that can do better seven whole days in advance?  Check next Wednesday to see what they say about Friday, and they will have a 50/50 chance of being right, which happens to be the same odds you have IMO.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

TeamLemon-aid wrote:

The forecast better be wrong...I hate standing in the rain.

I never minded standing in the rain.

(Cold, cold rain.)

OLPD/Turbo Schnitzel will appear Friday.

Looking forward to helping you with some battery swaps again, Team Duff.

Our Lady of Perpetual Downforce Faithful Devotee
Writer of novels and not-novels.

Anyone know if the area the cars will be parked in is grass or pavement?  I see lots of pavement in what looks like the paddock area.  As for power, are the connections standard 15A plugs or do I need to get an adapter of some sort? 

This will be the first race for the Mushroom Cloud Racing's E28.  About 1,500 miles round trip tow for us.  Really looking forward to it!

Pavement, normal plugs

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

56 (edited by TeamLemon-aid 2017-02-01 05:28 PM)

We'll be heading from Iowa very early tomorrow.  See everyone tomorrow or Friday!  Safe travels.

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

The Geo and Hooptiecorn will be heading out early Friday for the track. In theory the Benz and Diesel Benz will arrive with the rally.... we shall see how that goes.

Knoxvegas Lowballers - Team Mom: unfortunately that is my circus and those are my monkeys.
www.facebook.com/KnoxvegasLowballers

jhodgson wrote:

Looking forward to helping you with some battery swaps again, Team Duff.

Thanks, the batteries are heavier now, but there are only two of them. We tried to set them up for fast/easy swaps this time. We won't be allowed to do hot pit refuels, something about no electrocutions allowed in the hot pit, but we do want to stage a hot pit refuel at some point; maybe they'll let us do it in the penalty box. That could be a penalty, you have to wait for the electric car to do a battery swap.

Everybody grab your brooms, it's shenanigans!

59 (edited by TeamLemon-aid 2017-02-02 07:41 PM)

Mr Barber's car was practicing alone.. on a damp track... near dusk.  That's awesome...

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.