Topic: NICE WARM COAT FOUND AT BARBER

I found a nice warm coat hanging in the showers at Barber around 4:30pm on Sunday. It fits me well, but I'd rather see it back with its rightful owner smile I offered it to Kim, but she told me to make an announcement at the awards ceremony- I wore it there, but I didn't win an award, so kind of forgot to do so...

If you think it may be yours, let me know and we'll figure out a way to get it back to you

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

Re: NICE WARM COAT FOUND AT BARBER

Pretty sure I know the owner.  PM sent through the site.

Very kind of you to post this!

Black Flag Barnett wrote:

Pretty sure I know the owner.  PM sent through the site.

Very kind of you to post this!

Didn't get the PM yet-- could be because you are a new user. You can email direct at [myforumname]@gmail.com

If you have a gmail account its not likely you will ever get a PM from the forum.

Check your SPAM folder. If you find forum emails in there you'll need to make a filter to bypass the google SPAM filters.

TrackGeeks_Chris wrote:

If you have a gmail account its not likely you will ever get a PM from the forum.

Check your SPAM folder. If you find forum emails in there you'll need to make a filter to bypass the google SPAM filters.

I used to get them, now they get flagged

see https://support.google.com/mail?hl=en&a … nt_warning to fix the issue

I've gone though all the options to fix the problem. At this point I can only advise everyone to setup a rule on their end to dodge the SPAM filter.