Topic: Discount Tire Direct running nice tire sale

(I am not a paid representative of Discount Tire, I only play one on TV)

Discount Tire Direct (their online store) is running a President's Day Promotion - http://www.discounttiredirect.com/presi … y-sale.htm

For "select" tires - including the NT05 - you can get $135 in rebates if you buy four. Plus free shipping. Gets the NT05 down to cheap. Not Douglas X-Trac cheap but still cheap. They also do the sale around Memorial Day and Thanksgiving (at least).

12X Loser - Delinquent Racing - '86 TRUMPACO Merkur - '17 Arse-Sweat, Sears Pointless, '16 Pointless, Vodden, Arse-Sweat, Button Turrible, Arse-Freeze - 2015 Vodden, Arse Freeze. '96 Ford Taurus SHO Skunk - '17 Vodden (Hope for the Future award - not me, the rookies), '15 Pointless, Button Turrible.

Re: Discount Tire Direct running nice tire sale

I very strongly disagree with the above stated opinion on Discount Tire
I am an automotive professional and their business practices are unethical.
I am not trolling, I will never give them a single dollar
I can provide examples.....

Linky no worky

The page that you are trying to reach has been removed from our site.

4 (edited by billybobster 2017-02-13 11:01 PM)

Spank wrote:

Linky no worky

The page that you are trying to reach has been removed from our site.

Bastids!

Let's try this one - http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direc … ?pgid=2235

Unfortunately the page doesn't tell you which "select" tires are covered for the full rebate. You have to go see the page for the specific tire. But that page has the nuts/bolts of the offer.

12X Loser - Delinquent Racing - '86 TRUMPACO Merkur - '17 Arse-Sweat, Sears Pointless, '16 Pointless, Vodden, Arse-Sweat, Button Turrible, Arse-Freeze - 2015 Vodden, Arse Freeze. '96 Ford Taurus SHO Skunk - '17 Vodden (Hope for the Future award - not me, the rookies), '15 Pointless, Button Turrible.

Falken Azenis RT615K also have an extra $50 rebate. Probably because the new RT615K+ is due out next month.   If you have a discount tire card your max rebates on a set would be $185.

Nuthin' but a Z Thang -  1976 Datsun 280Z

RacerX wrote:

I very strongly disagree with the above stated opinion on Discount Tire
I am an automotive professional and their business practices are unethical.
I am not trolling, I will never give them a single dollar
I can provide examples.....

What did they do to you? I get all my tire stuff done at the local store and they have always been awesome.

Anybody know of any Memorial day sale codes?

RTF27 wrote:

Anybody know of any Memorial day sale codes?

I was about to post about this.

(As before, I am not a paid representative of Discount Tire, but gas money for the Merkur would be nice...)

No codes but Discount Tire Direct (their online store) is running a Memorial Day promotion - http://www.discounttiredirect.com/ - you get rebate cards in various amounts for buying four tires. Their holiday promotions are pretty good deals, probably going to get sets of tires for the team Lemons car and the family's two daily drivers.

Tire Rack doesn't give a discount but if you're looking for Falkens they are $113 vs $97 for the same tire.  Discount Tire Direct does match prices so I wonder if you can get a price match and the rebate?

Team Glue Sticks
00 Firebird, 02 X-Type, 93 NX2000, 00 Mazda 626 (Sold)
2016 NJMP Heroic Fix, 2017 NJMP Near Heroic Fix except we can't drive