Topic: Ford Ranger & AMC Eagle, Mount Shasta CA, Free

A friend just purchased a property that was owned by a hoarder. On this property are an AMC Eagle 4x4 wagon & a Ford ranger pick up that she wants gone. If you wanted to street these vehicles... the AMC has back due fees of @ $100 & the Ranger is close to $800. The Ranger would be a good frame for an oddball conversion. I have only seen pics & have no other info. They are not far from Hwy 80. I will be visiting the property in April. Again these are free.

Tired Iron Racing, 29x loser with 9 top ten finishes.

Re: Ford Ranger & AMC Eagle, Mount Shasta CA, Free

In for more info and pix on the Eagle wagon if you get any.  I just drove one home from Chico to Chicago over the Christmas/New Year break.

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss167/El_Oel_Cooter/Mobile%20Uploads/_DSC8558_zpsi3aymilz.jpg

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss167/El_Oel_Cooter/Mobile%20Uploads/_DSC8591_zpsylod2kgb.jpg

I smile every time I see a car with a trailer hitch on the front bumper. Makes me think of my old neighbor. (Old in all senses- he was a 70 something retired Buick dealer mechanic when we lived there in the 1980s) Had one on his 1965 LeSabre. Said it made moving trailers around the yard a lot easier. Since he had a tiny yard, a tent trailer, a boat, and a utility hauling trailer, he had a point. He wasn't moving them much by then. He was still doing taxidermy and that stuffed BADGER he had scared the crap out of (grade-school) me!

RIP, Wally.

OMG Racing '94 Benz S500 #140: https://www.facebook.com/pages/OMG-Raci … 2774944199
Judges Choice and Regional Award winner! Chuckwalla '12, Buttonwillow '13, BFE GP '15, Miller '14 & '15, Sonoma '13,'14,'15. Inde '16,17.Finisher of the inaugural Lemons Rally, in the black Jag.... and IOE in the Super Snipe back in '12...look for the #820 Audi back on a track near you in 2017!!

Right now all I know is that it is a 1984 last registered in 2009. The Vin# 2CCCCK387oEB711346 indicates that it is a 6cyl  and she says it is Brown. The owner was in an assisted living facility for @ 5yrs before she passed.

Right now all I know is that it is a 1984 last registered in 2009. The Vin# 2CCCCK387oEB711346 indicates that it is a 6 cyl  and she says it is Brown. The owner was in an assisted living facility for @ 5yrs before she passed.

Any chance of fowarding pix?   Even at free, it is difficult for me to head out 2000 miles to check it out.

My father used to spot the boat trailer into the back yard every winter with the front of his '65 Bonneville wagon.   It actually works great in tight areas.

Cooter wrote:

Any chance of fowarding pix?   Even at free, it is difficult for me to head out 2000 miles to check it out.

My father used to spot the boat trailer into the back yard every winter with the front of his '65 Bonneville wagon.   It actually works great in tight areas.

With a data sample this size, we can only confidently say it works great on B-body 1965 model GM cars smile smile

OMG Racing '94 Benz S500 #140: https://www.facebook.com/pages/OMG-Raci … 2774944199
Judges Choice and Regional Award winner! Chuckwalla '12, Buttonwillow '13, BFE GP '15, Miller '14 & '15, Sonoma '13,'14,'15. Inde '16,17.Finisher of the inaugural Lemons Rally, in the black Jag.... and IOE in the Super Snipe back in '12...look for the #820 Audi back on a track near you in 2017!!

Cooter wrote:

I won't have pics until I get up there in April & will; post then. Just thought I would put it out there & see if anyone near there was interested.

Type44 wrote:
Cooter wrote:

With a data sample this size, we can only confidently say it works great on B-body 1965 model GM cars smile smile

Two for 2

The Eagle has flown! It may soon be in a Lemons race but the Ranger is still sitting there. If anyone is interested.

Raced and Eagle ,mine was a 5spd. Got robbed IOE it was fun to drive but slow!

Pit Crew Revenge Racing   Rolling chicanelimo,95Lamdspeeder,Gimp Pimp Cadi,300zx Car show kaboom!! 90 Wagovan, mazda v8 Lemons LOGO TATTOO!  Aces 84 Cadi Eldo Briattz I O E WINNER
Class C win with LemonOdy Cannonball Run Whambulance !EX K Captain
Lemons Trophy Truck ShaGuar Baby!