Topic: Sears Pointless,! Who's in?

Tired Iron Racing will be attempting to complete our 29th loss, who will be attending this momentous occasion?

Tired Iron Racing, Class A Winner of 2023 Days of Thunder & the Hooptie-Con Engine heat Cooking Competition, otherwise just a 50x loser, which is somehow able to finish in the top ten, if we don't step on our own dicks.

Re: Sears Pointless,! Who's in?

Panting Polar Bears will be there with the U(gly)B(rown)C(amero)....

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

#19 Thunderchicken v2.0 will be ready for tech insp.  however sporting way less interesting graphics/rub marks. It will have the old hood  with The Colonel wrap and the KFC bucket-o-chicken firmly attached to the roof. 
http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3jj3l.jpg

M45 Racing,
#45 '08 Subaru WRX,
#4  '63 Studebaker Avanti, IOE, The Ridge 2016
#19 '90 Thunderbird Super Coupe(retired) Organizers Choice Award, Sears 2015

The Tinyvette is in! New paint and all. Same theme, just without accumulation of 8 years of scarring.

Ernie the 240sx will be there sporting new brakes, because you know, stopping and stuff.

Bert One - 1981 Volvo 262c Bertone | Ernie - 1990 Nissan 240SX

Bodge Engineering will be there with the Rolex.

This will be it's 10th Lemons race, and my 20th!

Team Co-Captain - Bodge Engineering - The Rolex (1981 Rover 3500 SD1 with Lexus 1UZ-FE V8) and the Sterling (1991 Sterling 827SL - Organizer's Choice and IOE winner!)

http://i66.tinypic.com/mjsfgm.jpg

The Poorolator is clearly almost done. We'll be there.

Rotary Rooter is in a little better shape than Poorolator, but not much.  big_smile

Team 5159 with the much repaired Datsun z is in.

Scion XB Toaster
71 Datsun Z

#188 Zoom Zoom Kaboom (formerly Avis Race-a-car) will be there with our tired 1.6 miata.  Just found out we won a garage spot.  Check us out at space #30!
Randy
Team captain

Our rookie team #161 Measurably Mediocre Motorsports will be there for our first race with an ex-lemons-re-birthed-again Golf GTI.
We got lucky and snagged a garage spot, come say hi at space #31 and draw something inappropriate on our car, we'll provide the chalk smile

Looks like we are neighbors Randy!

12 (edited by ukemike 2017-03-24 07:44 AM)

Count on #61 the Minnow to be there.  ding ding!

"The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed.  If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnow would be lost!"