Topic: Lemons Transport Network ACTIVATE

Team Bad Decisions out of the Chicagoland area may need to activate the Lemons cross-country obscure bulky parts delivery network. You see, there is this 1952 New Yorker that might be able to use the Ford Explorer front brake conversion from our 1948 Plymouth (we are moving to a different front end for the collapsible steering wheel). The owner of the New Yorker is making measurements is 95% sure this will work

The one man team is in Maine but might be at NJMP in May and Bad Decisions will be at Gingerman in April. Any team going to both that could transport what is likely about <#100 of steering/suspension and brake stuff?

I can pay you in beer on the Midwest end...maybe they can pay in lobster on the other end?

Ultimate goal for the parts in ME but if you get it to NJMP I think we can find a way to get it North.

Re: Lemons Transport Network ACTIVATE

OnkelUdo-

I am in Plymouth Massachusetts and I will be at the NJ race. 
I just bought myself a used Honda Element that my wife will likely drive to the race, so we should have room.
I will be towing with our Pilot, and that is usually packed to the gills.
The Maine border is only 1.5-2 hours away...I might be able to pick up stuff/drop off in Maine for you, if it is not too far North....or I could arrange a meeting place half way.

Mikey Z

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #28) 
Loudon, NH 2014 - Millville, NJ, Lightening 2019 (RIP)
New and improved: 1987 Honda Prelude Si (Opus #11) Pittsburgh, PA 2021 - ??
and finally won something, Class C Win: Loudon, NH 2022

Re: Lemons Transport Network ACTIVATE

MZAVARIN wrote:

OnkelUdo-

I am in Plymouth Massachusetts and I will be at the NJ race. 
I just bought myself a used Honda Element that my wife will likely drive to the race, so we should have room.
I will be towing with our Pilot, and that is usually packed to the gills.
The Maine border is only 1.5-2 hours away...I might be able to pick up stuff/drop off in Maine for you, if it is not too far North....or I could arrange a meeting place half way.

Mikey Z

Responded on my other post but this is about perfect...if I can get it to NJMP.  They are not bulky parts and easy to handle, but they appear to be made of depleted Uranium as they weigh more than they appear.  I am still guessin under 100#'s total but they have no riht to be as heavy as they are.

I am hoping to rope Morrow into this and if not, tSoG has tentatively volunteered.