Topic: Gingerman test day

I know the test day is run by the track. But I am having troubles with signing up, is it full? The track website is also kinda screwy, it gives 2 different options for Friday the 21st and Friday the 22nd  BOTH say 2016 fri the 22 2016 will let me add to the cart. but friday the 21st 2016 is a wait list
Tried emailing gman, and also tried calling. Anyone have an answer?

Your Miata Parts Pimp

Re: Gingerman test day

I need to look into it as well. The last time I just called and gave info over the phone. The time before I had them email me the correct "link" because they knew the website was on the fritz.

I highly doubt it's full.  We have never signed up for any test day, ever.  They have absolutely no problem taking your cash at the track.

-Nathan - Team Captain, Priority Fail Racing
1997 Golf GTI VR6 Mid Engine

the shaolin wrote:

They have absolutely no problem taking your cash at the track.

QFT

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

the shaolin wrote:

I highly doubt it's full.  We have never signed up for any test day, ever.  They have absolutely no problem taking your cash at the track.

Ya I said to my guys over the weekend while we were prepping, Gman will find a spot for us , they would not give up the coin. 
Maribeth called me yesterday and we got it all straightened out, well at least I am signed up. I dont think she totally understood what I was trying to tell her about the website and cart, but she helped me out.

Your Miata Parts Pimp

She is good like that.  One of the most eager to help people on the planet.  sorely lacking in communication skills at times...both outbound and inbound (comprehension).  Still...love her to death.